Public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 863 88.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 83 8.5%

• Total voters
I guess I'm really a bad girl because I've had sex with different black men in may outside and public places, the time that turned me on the most was a club where a gorgeous bull took me into a back room and had me bent over a couch as three white couples watched as he used me. I could see how the white wives stared in awe as he pounced me, and kept taking his huge cock out of me and would slap my ass and ask me to tell the woman watching how good his cock was. And made me beg him to put it back in.
I continued to beg him and then thank him for allowing me to experience his large manhood. I loved having a white audience see me as such a submissive whore. And how the women wished they could be me.
:qos:TWITA:qos:

My men have fucked me just about everywhere you can fuck,my husband submitted to black men having their way with me long ago and it has resulted in me being fucked in many clubs,countless cars and SUV's,in alleys behind bars,on park benches,in pools,movie theaters,public restrooms,hotel balconi's,parking lots,hell my husband even drives around so men can fuck me in the back of our van!I fucked my husbands black boss in my bed at my daughters birthday party with our whole family in the other room!Black men take me whenever they want me and my little white husband just steps aside as I gladly open my legs and pull them deep inside me and they make hard pounding deep passionate love to his wife and I love every single minute of it,especially when they explode and cum inside me,my husband knows I love it and he knows that their black cock will be deep in my pussy alot!Ill make sure of it!!!!

Thats what we are doing too

Back