Public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 864 88.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 83 8.5%

• Total voters
Been fucked in countless parking lots and decks, both night and day, tennis courts at night (nets a perfect height), playgrounds, public parks, public beaches, more than one strip clubs, back hallway at a dance club, etc..
My most memorable experience was at a club my bull took me to. I was the only white girl in the place so I was nervous as crap. He kept feeding me drinks which did help me relax.
Dancing, drinking, dancing, then more drinking and before I knew I was on the dance floor at 3am, surrounded by sexy black men, with their hand all over and inside me. I had a huge orgasm right there.
My bull eventually took me back to his house and I spent the night with him fucking me properly

amazing, sounds like you gave yourself completely to the experience and got your rewards:)

I was driving around Halifax looking for my friends house and there was a van parked on the street with a black gentleman sitting in it. I walked up to the window and was going to ask him if he knew where Alexandra Street was and when I got really close a red head was giving him a blow job. When we were ******* we would often bug people who were having sex on the dead end dirt road that went past our house, it was called the Neck Road lol

Since my first post on this thread I was with a man who had me give him and his friends hand jobs and blowjobs in clubs. Gave blowjobs in cars. And once went down on one of his friend's ladies in a car in front of a small audience. Never fucked in public though. Had 2 guys who wanted me to do live sex shows but the security was kind of sketchy and besides, didn't really want to go to Detroit.

Been fucked in countless parking lots and decks, both night and day, tennis courts at night (nets a perfect height), playgrounds, public parks, public beaches, more than one strip clubs, back hallway at a dance club, etc..
My most memorable experience was at a club my bull took me to. I was the only white girl in the place so I was nervous as crap. He kept feeding me drinks which did help me relax.
Dancing, drinking, dancing, then more drinking and before I knew I was on the dance floor at 3am, surrounded by sexy black men, with their hand all over and inside me. I had a huge orgasm right there.
My bull eventually took me back to his house and I spent the night with him fucking me properly
Awesome. I loved it when my man took me too clubs where there might be me and one other white girl

i have to agree with you all that sex outside is so crazy hot and exciting!
and i can share a short story of one time i met with three guys at a hotel.
I know one of them so he knows what im into... and i have full trust in him
So this story is not a "******" one, i really enjoy beeing treated like a slut :)
Its not all sex outside but still one of my favorite experiences ;)

So a very short one.
I went to their hotel since i was staying in the same town at the moment,
Got the dirty fucking i wanted, they fucked me like a true slut....
When they where done two of the guys gave me one minute to put on my dress and then they took me out of the room.
I still had a butplug in when we walked out, me with cum here and there still
I really glowed "newly fucked"
Outside they pointed to a taxi, and told me to go there.
I stumbeled there still with a plug in my ass, and sticky from cum....
A man was outside the taxi, and they had put pictures of me on the cab.
See the picture i add, that is one of them. Its me with cum on my face...
The other pictures was on my body without face.

He asked me if i was the dirty slut :)
After he tricked me that he didnt hear me and i have said loud enough that i was, he let me in and we drove off
The pictures must have gone off with the wind, he later asked me how i was going to pay. And he wanted to hear how i had been fucked.
So after a pullover i sat on the ground with my back against the taxi and he mouthfucked me really hard until he came.
A few minutes later he droped me of at my hotel, and i had to hide my face when i hurried in to my room, still with a plug in my ass ;)

hope you enjoyed the story ;)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 226
i have to agree with you all that sex outside is so crazy hot and exciting!
and i can share a short story of one time i met with three guys at a hotel.
I know one of them so he knows what im into... and i have full trust in him
So this story is not a "******" one, i really enjoy beeing treated like a slut :)
Its not all sex outside but still one of my favorite experiences ;)

So a very short one.
I went to their hotel since i was staying in the same town at the moment,
Got the dirty fucking i wanted, they fucked me like a true slut....
When they where done two of the guys gave me one minute to put on my dress and then they took me out of the room.
I still had a butplug in when we walked out, me with cum here and there still
I really glowed "newly fucked"
Outside they pointed to a taxi, and told me to go there.
I stumbeled there still with a plug in my ass, and sticky from cum....
A man was outside the taxi, and they had put pictures of me on the cab.
See the picture i add, that is one of them. Its me with cum on my face...
The other pictures was on my body without face.

He asked me if i was the dirty slut :)
After he tricked me that he didnt hear me and i have said loud enough that i was, he let me in and we drove off
The pictures must have gone off with the wind, he later asked me how i was going to pay. And he wanted to hear how i had been fucked.
So after a pullover i sat on the ground with my back against the taxi and he mouthfucked me really hard until he came.
A few minutes later he droped me of at my hotel, and i had to hide my face when i hurried in to my room, still with a plug in my ass ;)

hope you enjoyed the story ;)

very hot,better will be a remote control Vibrating Panties and an ass plug together.

Back