Public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 860 88.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 83 8.6%

• Total voters
after a fine dinner with fine wine at Cowford Chophouse here in Jacksonville, as we were waliking to the car he began fondling me, 1st up my ass then in my pussy. we stopped a few times on the sidewalk and he got my panties off. when we got to the car he backed me up and fucked me while other cars were going by.
Hot...i probably would have fucked you sooner lol before the car

Hiking around the parks in Killeen, TX we spotted a guy who couldn't keep his eyes off me, of course a black boy, and it appeared we were headed in the same direction in a more "advanced" area for those who know what they're doing. For sure, we were right and we noticed someone coming back along the narrow path and noticed it was him. From there I went topless and started sucking on my husbands big white cock and as soon as he come upon us he stared for a second and started to walk away when I said "do want my lips around your black cock?". He, of course, did and for the next 15 minutes I sucked the nut out of both of them and then we handed him our "lifestyle" phone number and said we could possibly be in touch.

Fucked in the parking lot of a shitty bar then went inside and sat down with cum on my face next to my bull. He knew everyone there and has apparently done it with other girls.
now THAT'S incredible. usually, the woman walks out of the bar/club with cum on her, but you walked INTO the bar and sat down. i bet they loved you. what happened after you sat down? did he share you? have you been back since?

It was basically an advertisement and I was used repeatedly in the bar
and it was very effective advertisement, too! looking back, do you still feel humiliated or do you feel proud of how well you were able to take care of their sexual needs? i bet you looked beautiful while you were there covered in cum and sucking them off

I guess I'm really a bad girl because I've had sex with different black men in may outside and public places, the time that turned me on the most was a club where a gorgeous bull took me into a back room and had me bent over a couch as three white couples watched as he used me. I could see how the white wives stared in awe as he pounced me, and kept taking his huge cock out of me and would slap my ass and ask me to tell the woman watching how good his cock was. And made me beg him to put it back in.
I continued to beg him and then thank him for allowing me to experience his large manhood. I loved having a white audience see me as such a submissive whore. And how the women wished they could be me.

Mmmm, let me count the ways, I've had sex in public restrooms at clubs and bars, at the beach, park benches, playgrounds, parking lots, in the backseat of my car and other cars, even at Church.

I remember ones from my domination days. I took my white sub to his car. He was wearing collar around his neck with a leash. I order him to sit in the driver seat almost naked below waist, just wearing t-shirt, panties and sneakers. I order him to drive to a distant country road which can be busy during summertime. This was in June and late. I chose a junction to stop and ordered him to stop the engine. Then i opened my door and pulled him out the same door with the leash. That wasn't easy for him since he was rather thick. When we stood in front of the car I order him to take off his panties and start working on his cock. Poor guy was so tensed because of imminent traffic and he didn't have a clue what my plan was. He wasnt able to get hard until i told him to get in the car and get ready there. When he was finally hard and ready he came out of the car and I pulled up my mini leather skirt and leaned front on the hood with my legs spread apart and pulled him to my butt and gave him order to fuck me like hell. This was a huge bonus for him because I usually didn't allowed my subs to fuck me, just lick. This was kind of awkward for him because he was so nervous and always on the look for traffic but he managed to pull him self together and finish what he was demanded to do. He was lucky this time. There was no traffic passing by, but i didn't care.

I remember ones from my domination days. I took my white sub to his car. He was wearing collar around his neck with a leash. I order him to sit in the driver seat almost naked below waist, just wearing t-shirt, panties and sneakers. I order him to drive to a distant country road which can be busy during summertime. This was in June and late. I chose a junction to stop and ordered him to stop the engine. Then i opened my door and pulled him out the same door with the leash. That wasn't easy for him since he was rather thick. When we stood in front of the car I order him to take off his panties and start working on his cock. Poor guy was so tensed because of imminent traffic and he didn't have a clue what my plan was. He wasnt able to get hard until i told him to get in the car and get ready there. When he was finally hard and ready he came out of the car and I pulled up my mini leather skirt and leaned front on the hood with my legs spread apart and pulled him to my butt and gave him order to fuck me like hell. This was a huge bonus for him because I usually didn't allowed my subs to fuck me, just lick. This was kind of awkward for him because he was so nervous and always on the look for traffic but he managed to pull him self together and finish what he was demanded to do. He was lucky this time. There was no traffic passing by, but i didn't care.
ohhhhhhhhhh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back