Public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 860 88.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 83 8.6%

• Total voters
I have had some public fun with our bulls. In our backyard. On our pontoon boat. In a few parking garages. In our car with 2 bulls as my husband drove. On a beach in Aruba during a trip with our bulls. In the club bathroom. It's fun the risk of getting caught and being watched.
Real hot! My fantasy is my wife and some other woman fuck with Big Black Bull in a car and i watch it. From outside and naked.

Last edited:
We were leaving Lewellens pub in Soulard at like 1 am,my husband took me there to meet a gentleman and afterwards I walked to his car with him a couple cars from ours.Of course I had a short skirt on with no undies in which he was enjoying in the bar!So while my husband stood by our car watching he put me against the car and pulled up my skirt and slid his fine cock right up between my legs and UG my wet pussy just swallowed it as he lifted me by my butt cheeks to that purrrrrrfect heighth and started grinding and fucking me like we were the only two people on earth and probably ten people including couples walked by and a few stopped and watched for a bit and it was so exciting!!!!I looked over and saw my husband watching as this guy was fucking the ******* out of his wife against a car on the street and suddenly he tensed up and began cumming in me and I exploded and lifted my legs up around him fucking him back!He kissed me long and passionately and whispered in my ear,can we loose your husband so I can take you home to my bed and love you right?Out of wind and panting I said YES take me home to your bed and a couple standing there began to clap lol!My husband got in our car and went home and we jumped in his 300 and I sucked his thick black cock that tasted like my pussy and his cum all the way to his crib where we made love three times throughout the rest of the night!I woke up to see his spectacular rock hard morning wood and I sucked it gently and took his huge balls in my mouth licking them and letting them slide back down my throat and then back gently swallowing his cock till he was trembling and I could feel his cock literally throbbing in my mouth until he couldnt stand it any more and he wanted my pussy bad and he slammed my legs apart and shoved his face between my legs and I pulled him up on top of me because I was already cumming just from sucking his rock hard veiny cock!He got on top of me like my husband is supposed to and he drove his huge hard cock all the way through me or so it seemed and he fucked me to the point tears were flowing down my face!It was like being raped by my lover and I wanted it more than anything and it hurt,first real bad and I was just holding on but the more he pounded and grinded the more I loved it and he put his seed in me again and again and took me home!That was a beautiful night and I look forward to loving him again!I told my husband I need to be with this man again soon!

We were leaving Lewellens pub in Soulard at like 1 am,my husband took me there to meet a gentleman and afterwards I walked to his car with him a couple cars from ours.Of course I had a short skirt on with no undies in which he was enjoying in the bar!So while my husband stood by our car watching he put me against the car and pulled up my skirt and slid his fine cock right up between my legs and UG my wet pussy just swallowed it as he lifted me by my butt cheeks to that purrrrrrfect heighth and started grinding and fucking me like we were the only two people on earth and probably ten people including couples walked by and a few stopped and watched for a bit and it was so exciting!!!!I looked over and saw my husband watching as this guy was fucking the ******* out of his wife against a car on the street and suddenly he tensed up and began cumming in me and I exploded and lifted my legs up around him fucking him back!He kissed me long and passionately and whispered in my ear,can we loose your husband so I can take you home to my bed and love you right?Out of wind and panting I said YES take me home to your bed and a couple standing there began to clap lol!My husband got in our car and went home and we jumped in his 300 and I sucked his thick black cock that tasted like my pussy and his cum all the way to his crib where we made love three times throughout the rest of the night!I woke up to see his spectacular rock hard morning wood and I sucked it gently and took his huge balls in my mouth licking them and letting them slide back down my throat and then back gently swallowing his cock till he was trembling and I could feel his cock literally throbbing in my mouth until he couldnt stand it any more and he wanted my pussy bad and he slammed my legs apart and shoved his face between my legs and I pulled him up on top of me because I was already cumming just from sucking his rock hard veiny cock!He got on top of me like my husband is supposed to and he drove his huge hard cock all the way through me or so it seemed and he fucked me to the point tears were flowing down my face!It was like being raped by my lover and I wanted it more than anything and it hurt,first real bad and I was just holding on but the more he pounded and grinded the more I loved it and he put his seed in me again and again and took me home!That was a beautiful night and I look forward to loving him again!I told my husband I need to be with this man again soon!
incredible writing skils

wow! oh so slutty. hope you had your wedding ring on. i love the idea of your husband bringing you to the club and other men taking you out to fuck and just going back into the club. did they get to see hubby fingering you, too?

wow! oh so slutty. hope you had your wedding ring on. i love the idea of your husband bringing you to the club and other men taking you out to fuck and just going back into the club. did they get to see hubby fingering you, too?

Ha I did have my ring on. I don't know if he saw me, but a couple of his friends came over to us later and asked if they could borrow me for a bit.

Back