Gen Z white girls in modern Blacked/Blacker world - dating patterns etc.

If you're a Gen Z White woman, what was your dating pattern like?

• Total voters
Ive had quite a few girlfriends over the years go to BBC and it was tough at first but i embraced it and now im pussyfree.
I know you want some also but its not about you.
Be supportive and helpful towrds your female friends.
I fully support it! The BNWO is good for society.

Honestly, that's the way to go for most whitebois. They're lacking on so many levels. If you have no charisma, no dominance, and no physique, then it is better for everyone if you follow the lead of Cuckcowboy.
Stay Pussy-free, don't even bother trying, make room for real men.
You can always be useful to a woman in many other ways, if she's interested.

Honestly, I'm content staying pussy-free. I'm attracted to women of course, but no one is entitled to sex. I'm just happy for my friends being able to get what they want.

Exactly my thought process!
Just because someone likes Lamborghini doesn't mean he's entitled to get it. You can't just steal it from a dealership if you don't have the money. LoL

Honestly, I'm content staying pussy-free. I'm attracted to women of course, but no one is entitled to sex. I'm just happy for my friends being able to get what they wan

Honestly, that's the way to go for most whitebois. They're lacking on so many levels. If you have no charisma, no dominance, and no physique, then it is better for everyone if you follow the lead of Cuckcowboy.

Just because someone likes Lamborghini doesn't mean he's entitled to get it. You can't just steal it from a dealership if you don't have the money. LoL
DominaRebecca thank you for reaffirming my position in life in such a positive way! I read your blog and wow thats impressive. Im glad youre setting alot of these younger 20 somethings straight on this whole matter.
Im older and had my first experiences in my late 20s.
Im pussyfree and totally supportive of BNWO and look forward to encouraging the movement forward.
Much respect to you Milady

I think that the responses of these 2 whitebois speak for themselves lol.

Modern white men are repulsive. Soft, indecisive, don't know what they want, out of shape, lacking testosterone, feminine, in a constant defense mode, or in passive aggressive mode, act up like a little b*tch, can't even reclaim their own women.
Many of us whitebois are like me lacking a REAL MAN'S COCK and are thus incapable of reclaiming thier women. In fact I am quite complacent in knowing that I deserve to be kept feminine! I am definitely happy being kept feminine for the rest of my life!

Attachments

• 20220104_115209.jpg
    20220104_115209.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 52
Not joking, this matter seen from EU is way different from US perspective.
I agree with him. Europe, especially Western Europe (Eastern Europe is different, but it is more cultural than racial) has a different view on interracial relationships. In America(US), race is present in all aspects of society, including dating and marriage. In Europe, there is less fixation on race, so interracial relationships are less taboo. We have to keep in mind that only 60 years ago interracial relationships were still forbidden in some places in America. Generation Z in America has parents who didn't grow up with this ban.

Last edited:
You say "no mansplaining" but Facts are Facts 🤷🏽‍♂️ - the data is FAULTY AS FUCK.

Looking at the voter results, 50% of the replies are from white women who are currently dating or married to white guys and just flat out LIED....Or the votes came from white male cuckold wannabes🙄🤦🏽‍♂️

so the results are wildly inaccurate.🚫

Threads like this are POINTLESS on a fetish website lol
I don't understand why you say that, because what I see in the results just shows the diversity of profiles here. There are women here who like different types of guys, including black guys, there are women who only like black guys, and there are women who are specifically into cuckolding.
What result were you expecting ?

Please can I talk to you? This isn't fair...I'm skinny and have a lot of feminine features....bubble butt tiny waist feminine face and legs, but why can't I get a chance? I can be pretty manly....I mean please give whiteboys like me a chance....I don't want to be just forgotten....I can't believe black guys are that much better than us...so why would you say this? I think I can do the same thing as black guys and I'm also 5 inches which is pretty big so please can you reconsider.....I just would like to talk to you

Please can I talk to you? This isn't fair...I'm skinny and have a lot of feminine features....bubble butt tiny waist feminine face and legs, but why can't I get a chance? I can be pretty manly....I mean please give whiteboys like me a chance....I don't want to be just forgotten....I can't believe black guys are that much better than us...so why would you say this? I think I can do the same thing as black guys and I'm also 5 inches which is pretty big so please can you reconsider.....I just would like to talk to you
Don’t lose heart my friend. There are plenty of good women in this world who will love you for who you are!!

Plenty of women? I'd say there are ZERO women who will tolerate this behavior.

Many women can love a man with a short dick, feminine features, bubble butt, etc., but NO woman will accept a man with this kind of needy attention diarrhea!
But why are y'all all going black then?? It isn't fair to treat us like were all the same...

Thats great news!
I still think gen Z will ultimately make the difference. Alot of younger white males already know how the tide is turning.
If theyve never had pussy then its better they stay pussy free...imo.
If theyre married and choose cuck lifestyle then they need to know the benefits and risk of the situation. To lose your wife/partner to the BBC in the 20s can be tough.
The more milenials that convert the better tho...no doubt! Ive definitely seen 40 somethings more engaged in the BBC
I got cutoff and ultimately replaced but thats ok. Its for the best.
Some people might not be able to handle that tho. Just saying.

I think that the responses of these 2 whitebois speak for themselves lol.

Modern white men are repulsive. Soft, indecisive, don't know what they want, out of shape, lacking testosterone, feminine, in a constant defense mode, or in passive aggressive mode, act up like a little b*tch, can't even reclaim their own women.
This man is hilarious, and the fact that you're all giving him so much attention is even funnier.

Back