Gen Z white girls in modern Blacked/Blacker world - dating patterns etc.

If you're a Gen Z White woman, what was your dating pattern like?

• Total voters
I think that the responses of these 2 whitebois speak for themselves lol.

Modern white men are repulsive. Soft, indecisive, don't know what they want, out of shape, lacking testosterone, feminine, in a constant defense mode, or in passive aggressive mode, act up like a little b*tch, can't even reclaim their own women.
Perhaps we deserve more feminine, less self serving, less selfish, less entitled females by our sides!!

Cn I
I've been friends with them for a while, and I'm a bit effeminate myself. It isn't commonly brought up or anything. Mostly if some drinking and smoking are involved. Honestly they don't get detailed, and I'm far too modest to ask for details. I've told them I like men too, so that probably helps with opening up around me? Idk
Can I please talk to ou about this? I'm a whiteboy too...I just want to know what they say...please it's becoming overwhelming and I'm scared

Says the cuck begging some bitch to give him the time of day that won't give him a second look because you have proven exactly what she said about white boys.
No I haven't...I'm asking cause I don't understand why soamy white girls online say this...I'm hung and masculine...even if I'm kinda skinny...I guarantee I can do it all better than you

Says the cuck begging some bitch to give him the time of day that won't give him a second look because you have proven exactly what she said about white boys.
Stop laughing!!! I'm way more manly than you will ever be! I can guarantee girls on here owuld choose me over you if we showed pics

I only wish I was the Black cock that made your bitch leave you that made you so pathetic to be on an IR website begging white pussy to give you a chance.
No innocent white girl would just go black and cheat on a sweet whitboy just cause of bbc especially since I'm pretty sure it's not true that y'all are bigger....they're too perfect to do that

I only wish I was the Black cock that made your bitch leave you that made you so pathetic to be on an IR website begging white pussy to give you a chance.
No innocent white girl would just go black and cheat on a sweet whitboy just cause of bbc especially since I'm pretty sure it's not true that y'all are bigger....they're
You could never take a girl from a whitbeoys

You say "no mansplaining" but Facts are Facts 🤷🏽‍♂️ - the data is FAULTY AS FUCK.

Looking at the voter results, 50% of the replies are from white women who are currently dating or married to white guys and just flat out LIED....Or the votes came from white male cuckold wannabes🙄🤦🏽‍♂️

so the results are wildly inaccurate.🚫

Threads like this are POINTLESS on a fetish website lol

Back