Gen Z white girls in modern Blacked/Blacker world - dating patterns etc.

If you're a Gen Z White woman, what was your dating pattern like?

• Total voters
Hey!

I'm a Millennial white girl and I feel like I was still raised by the old standards. "Just find a nice white guy, marry him, have white *******". I always had white boyfriends, eventually ended up marrying one. Only later on I've discovered Black guys (I know, it may sound silly). And I'm hooked ever since!

On the other hand, Gen Z white girls seem to be more liberated and aren't constrained by any pressure to date any "nice white guys". They skip that part altogether and go straight into dating Black guys.

I'm very curious if any of those girls are active on this forum and if so, would you like to share your experience? What was your thought process like in schools, would you just automatically friend-zone white guys and only look at the Blacks for dating? Are Black guys becoming more confident and they just work really fast in seducing you? How do young white guys react these days: are they getting mad because of it, or they just let it go and let the best man win without being salty?

I just really want to get some opinions of Gen Z white girls. Please NO MANSPLAINING

Hey!

I'm a Millennial white girl and I feel like I was still raised by the old standards. "Just find a nice white guy, marry him, have white *******". I always had white boyfriends, eventually ended up marrying one. Only later on I've discovered Black guys (I know, it may sound silly). And I'm hooked ever since!

On the other hand, Gen Z white girls seem to be more liberated and aren't constrained by any pressure to date any "nice white guys". They skip that part altogether and go straight into dating Black guys.

I'm very curious if any of those girls are active on this forum and if so, would you like to share your experience? What was your thought process like in schools, would you just automatically friend-zone white guys and only look at the Blacks for dating? Are Black guys becoming more confident and they just work really fast in seducing you? How do young white guys react these days: are they getting mad because of it, or they just let it go and let the best man win without being salty?

I just really want to get some opinions of Gen Z white girls. Please NO MANSPLAINING
how old are Millennials & Gen Z?

It's not that in the slightest.
Women now just want to be with someone they like and if that happens to be a black guy, then so be it.

I wasn't raised being told I shouldn't date this person or that person based on colour, and nor should anyone else.
If you like that person, regardless of their race or wherever they come from, then you should just go for it.
Life is way too short.

It's not that in the slightest.
Women now just want to be with someone they like and if that happens to be a black guy, then so be it.

I wasn't raised being told I shouldn't date this person or that person based on colour, and nor should anyone else.
If you like that person, regardless of their race or wherever they come from, then you should just go for it.
Life is way too short.
It's something we mainly still have in The States.

Hey!

Could I please talk to you about this...I'm a whtibeoy but I love white girls like you and i don't want to not have a chance at all...i just wanna know if there's any way you d give us a chance again...it isn't fair 😭😭😭 what are we doing wrong....i don't want white girls to forget us all

I think that the responses of these 2 whitebois speak for themselves lol.

Modern white men are repulsive. Soft, indecisive, don't know what they want, out of shape, lacking testosterone, feminine, in a constant defense mode, or in passive aggressive mode, act up like a little b*tch, can't even reclaim their own women.

Modern white men are repulsive. Soft, indecisive, don't know what they want, out of shape, lacking testosterone, feminine, in a constant defense mode, or in passive aggressive mode, act up like a little b*tch, can't even reclaim their own women.
Agree 1,000 % full disclosure 53DWM

But I'm fit, I'm skinny yes my bodies very slim but I still have muscle. I'm not weak I'm hung i pretty sure I can match a black guy. If you just give us a chance and don't assume we're all the same. If you saw me you'd not say I'm weak or feminine...please don't drop us

Back