Gen Z white girls in modern Blacked/Blacker world - dating patterns etc.

If you're a Gen Z White woman, what was your dating pattern like?

• Total voters
her mom (here with her ) is age 50 , she is supporting her life style , and dating me as older BBC, and am looking forward to make her mom my slut also , for now she is aware of that, and she told me she is liberal enough to understand my wish to ass fuck her and her Anita together but that is something she will have to think about , i hope she will agree :) love those liberal EU sluts

View attachment 5275646
That would be amazing, please keep us informed.

Youre so right!
My ex girlfriend oldest dates only black and I think it's wonderful! I hope it continues to proliferate until that's all you see.
Dare to dream my friend!!
The Gen Z girls I know have either started preferring black outright or are more open to it and date them on and off.

There is zero taboo anymore and for many it’s a strong preference.

Many are also interesting in older men which has worked out well for myself.

It's not that in the slightest.
Women now just want to be with someone they like and if that happens to be a black guy, then so be it.

I wasn't raised being told I shouldn't date this person or that person based on colour, and nor should anyone else.
If you like that person, regardless of their race or wherever they come from, then you should just go for it.
Life is way too short.
I always raised my ******* to be with a man that loved her and treated her well regardless of race. Unfortunately her mom , now my ex wife, did not feel the same way. When my ******* started dating a black guy, my ex wife called to sound the alarm. Much to her disapproval I said if he was good to her, I could care less about his race and that it was her choice who she dated.

I'm twenty, gen z. It still feels like Racism is on the rise, as many whites get mad about interracial in our school, and cuckolding black is definitely resisted heavily. More needs to be done in school to encourage younger white couples to cuckold, counseling or education on the benefits of interracial. In media I know plenty of young white couples that become touchy on increased interracial or black presence, it should be increased more we think.

I am a much older white man. I can recall as a very young guy, a black male coworker and I were taking a break. Across the street a white guy was walking hand in hand with a beautiful black woman. My coworker turned to me and said "you white guys get all our best looking women". I did not respond because at the time I had not dated a black girl. That all changed as I aged. I dated a few black girls. I didn't find it any different than dating white girls. I either liked an individual or I didn't. Anyway my point was going to be to ask the question, I wonder what my former black coworker thinks now that black men are getting all "our" best looking women? I personally think it's a beautiful thing that women are now dating the men they find the most appealing. I love the power and confidence in those white women.

Back