Gang bang thoughts

It depends on what you are used to. I would recommend an encounter with a considerate large man. Race is irrelevant. If you can handle one large males you should be able to handle several. If you are getting fucked bareback the semen will grease the skids so to speak. If you are using condoms a good quality lube is essential. If you are in for an extended fucking you need to keep hydrated. Gatorade or another sports ******* is very helpful

Honestly I don't get the appeal. Sex for me has always been a personal thing. I love the connection between myself and my lover, even if it's a one time thing. The one time I had a threesome it was pretty hot having 2 black cocks to play with but it lacked that connection I feel when it's just one guy. I'm afraid that with a group of guys it'll be more of just a physical thing. I'm certainly not knocking it for those who love it. But great sex for me is mental as well as physical.

Any other ladies feel the same way?

Honestly I don't get the appeal. Sex for me has always been a personal thing. I love the connection between myself and my lover, even if it's a one time thing. The one time I had a threesome it was pretty hot having 2 black cocks to play with but it lacked that connection I feel when it's just one guy. I'm afraid that with a group of guys it'll be more of just a physical thing. I'm certainly not knocking it for those who love it. But great sex for me is mental as well as physical.

You bring up an important point. A good part of a sexual experience is between your ears. I have had heterosexual sex in just about any conceivable way. I have participated orgies, gang bangs and about any combination you can think of. The most enjoyable thing for me is to spend an evening or a weekend with a woman that loves to fuck and is intelligent with a decent sense of humor. I don't need to be in love by any means, but I prefer it is a woman that I like both in and out of bed

I thoroughly enjoy gang bangs and have done many over the years with varying numbers of guys. They are always set up by one of the guys I am "dating" at the time so there is a level of comfort for me. It is also a huge turn on knowing this group of men are showing up to all share me. As a sub, there is also the additional turn on of having these guys use me as they see fit, and my hubby having his wife get used like that. It is without a doubt, very physical, but for me there is also a huge mental component. That being said, there can be a lack of connection, especially with larger groups and there have been times where I never even spoke a work to some of the guys.

To the original poster, I would recommend trying a gb if you are curious, start small with 3 or 4 guys and see if it's for you.

I am not a girl, obviously, but I know where you are coming from. I had a 1 guy on 3 girls situation about 10 years back. The best thing about it was the the bragging rights I gained. But the event itself? I was constantly distracted and full of performance anxiety - not the usual feeling of not being good enough, just constantly concerned about keeping all 3 entertained, with only 2 hands, one cock and one mouth.

But 80% of women have gang bang fantasies, so it is a very primal urge in many women. In practice, I have never seen a woman not enjoying a gang bang. In every case the woman has been loving it!

Seems the thing about gang bangs is the perceived difficulty in setting them up. So what about the spontaneous gang bang? There are plenty of those. An ex of mine told me she liked to go out to bars mid-week, because guys outnumbered girls 8-1 or so. On the weekends all the pretty girls would come out, and go to battle with each other. She liked the mid-week vibe for a spontaneous happening.

Back