Gang bang thoughts

Whatever definition works for you is fine with us. We don't pretend to be social scientists :)

Figure one guy for mouth, one for pussy, one in each hand (don't do anal)...that's 4 at once...which we just call 'fun' LOL. Now if there are guys waiting to take the place of those guys, it's a true GB.

But let's face it--10 or 20 guys, 25 condoms used, 50-100 orgasms in 4 hours--call it what you want, it's FUCKING FUN!View attachment 1560517
A beautiful experience

I've done two bbc gangbangs lots of hard pounding sex for hours with my bbc lover and his friends they smoked weed while fucking me while my husband watched also I was getting second hand smoke high I guess that's what calmed my nerves it was a total of 7 guys but only fucked 5 but sucked all of them off the next day I also had hickey marks all over my body that reminded me for days of the bbc fun I had,very enjoyable for me and my husband.
So nice of you to share ... Wish I could have help clean up after

when i was married we set up a couple of GB off Craig's list and some swing sites
but if you invited 20 guys that said they would show up, usually we where lucky to get 2 or 3
2 or 3 isnt a real gang bang

we had the best luck at a place called fantasyland in tampa
its an adult theater that caters to couples and alternate lifestyles
they have there own web site

the first GB we set up there was a Wed in March between noon and 2
we had 13 of the 16 men that said they would be there show up

rView attachment 1503214
Wow that is so hot, wish we had those kind of places here, she looks great, I love to see my wife like that we do it at sex parties or clubs she is always first naked and last to get dressed.

Back