Gang bang thoughts

Set ground rules, have a code word for when you need a break and another code word if you are getting uncomfortable. If you are going bare back then let them cum at the end of the night, pick your favorite one, let him nut in you first, and so forth

Ground rules are always good to get out before anyone even shows up and remind them right before the action starts. I don't know if you can control exactly when a guy is going to cum. Ideally they will save it for the end of the night unless they are multiple cummers. But when it happens it just happens.

So with the 24-48 hr std testing, why not just require testing the day or two before the event, and go bareback...otherwise require a condom. My wife loves the fantasy of a bareback gangbang with several well hung black men. The logistics are always more difficult,but it feels like testing the few days before and requiring them to bring proof before entering is a great way for the fun to start the right way! Safer and bareback with loads of come in her pussy :)

So with the 24-48 hr std testing, why not just require testing the day or two before the event, and go bareback...otherwise require a condom. My wife loves the fantasy of a bareback gangbang with several well hung black men. The logistics are always more difficult,but it feels like testing the few days before and requiring them to bring proof before entering is a great way for the fun to start the right way! Safer and bareback with loads of come in her pussy :)

With the ex i used to bring oralquick hiv tests - they take 20min and are just about as accurate at the testing lab.
never foun a guy that was willing to take the test be positive....

Attachments

• IMG_0419 (2).JPG
    IMG_0419 (2).JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 39
There's a swinger club within driving distance from us. Once per month they host a "Girls Gone Wild Night."
They invite 7 women and 50 guys into a sectioned off area of the club. (Of course husbands and boyfriends are allowed in)
The ladies are each given a handful of uniquely colored wrist bands. They then take turns picking out the guys they want to fuck, and give them a wrist band.
The rule is that each guy needs to be loyal to the lady who chose them. But if they have the ability to recover, they're allowed to then fuck another girl. So the amount of partners a woman can have is limitless. I would love to take my wife there and be a part of that.

There's a swinger club within driving distance from us. Once per month they host a "Girls Gone Wild Night."
They invite 7 women and 50 guys into a sectioned off area of the club. (Of course husbands and boyfriends are allowed in)
The ladies are each given a handful of uniquely colored wrist bands. They then take turns picking out the guys they want to fuck, and give them a wrist band.
The rule is that each guy needs to be loyal to the lady who chose them. But if they have the ability to recover, they're allowed to then fuck another girl. So the amount of partners a woman can have is limitless. I would love to take my wife there and be a part of that.

WOW
each lady get 7 men (should be 49 if each get the same amount dedicated to them)
from past experience with ex (she was a real slut - but not BBC only) 7 men would take about 1.5 hours in that time i bet most if not all the guys would be able to get it up at least twice
I bet most get fucked at least 10 time !!!
sounds perfect~!!!!!

Attachments

• !!fantasyland 2 rear theater.jpg
    !!fantasyland 2 rear theater.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 24adult theater.png
    24adult theater.png
    345.5 KB · Views: 51
WOW
each lady get 7 men (should be 49 if each get the same amount dedicated to them)
from past experience with ex (she was a real slut - but not BBC only) 7 men would take about 1.5 hours in that time i bet most if not all the guys would be able to get it up at least twice
I bet most get fucked at least 10 time !!!
sounds perfect~!!!!!
Damn...I wish I was in on fucking the theater sluts.

Back