Gang bang thoughts

Seems the thing about gang bangs is the perceived difficulty in setting them up. So what about the spontaneous gang bang? There are plenty of those. An ex of mine told me she liked to go out to bars mid-week, because guys outnumbered girls 8-1 or so. On the weekends all the pretty girls would come out, and go to battle with each other. She liked the mid-week vibe for a spontaneous happening.
An impromptu gangbang could be fun however I would be concerned about STD's and *******. If a woman is outnumbered 3 or 4 or more to 1 even with her husband/boyfriend present if the males decide to go bareback there isn't much she can do to stop it. If they want to get rough there isn't much she will be able to do about that either. Some things are better off left being a fantasy.

An impromptu gangbang could be fun however I would be concerned about STD's and *******. If a woman is outnumbered 3 or 4 or more to 1 even with her husband/boyfriend present if the males decide to go bareback there isn't much she can do to stop it. If they want to get rough there isn't much she will be able to do about that either. Some things are better off left being a fantasy.
Agreed, from our experiences things can get out of control and you need to expect the unexpected. No lasting harm has come to Amie but things didn't always go down as expected even when she is with only one lover at a time. You need to multiply the chances of danger if more men are involved.

Hi all watching videos here of gang bangs they look fun any thoughts or have you had 1??:threesome: I think my pussy can handle it....:lips:
They are fantastic but be carefully. I was a bit reckless when I first started this lifestyle and consider myself lucky.

Sweetie you would love it! I have lost count of how many I have had in the 17 yrs since I was blackened with the most being 15 which I have a pic of in my media album. I was sore for days but loved every minute of it :blackgreedy:

I have question jus
It depends on what you are used to. I would recommend an encounter with a considerate large man. Race is irrelevant. If you can handle one large males you should be able to handle several. If you are getting fucked bareback the semen will grease the skids so to speak. If you are using condoms a good quality lube is essential. If you are in for an extended fucking you need to keep hydrated. Gatorade or another sports ******* is very helpful

This past sunday met 3 guys at a party and we ended in what call a gang bang that last most of the night after left party. They were all on bigger side but still was and am sore today. Had never had where walking funny before just thought it was a joke but can say its true. Now my thing is how long will I be sore lol still think was worth it though.

I want try 4 black cocks at once.2 in my pussy, 1 in my anal hole, and 1 in my mouth :) stuffed in every hole

It is not possible to have "2 in my pussy, 1 in my anal hole" BUT, 1 in pussy, 1 in anal, 1 oral and 1 in each hand. IE 5 total and if you concentrate on giving pleasure, it will be wonderful. When they do DP on you and do not fall out, it is more then just "wonderful".

The main thing is being attractive to a horde of guys....and enjoy being a object for sexual abuse....
that is a very exciting fantasy!
I have question jus

This past sunday met 3 guys at a party and we ended in what call a gang bang that last most of the night after left party. They were all on bigger side but still was and am sore today. Had never had where walking funny before just thought it was a joke but can say its true. Now my thing is how long will I be sore lol still think was worth it though.

Uhmm...about that 'walking funny' oh YES :devil: - especially if you do a DP or have some Heavy Hitters who know how to work that pussy, you will be walking a bit lopsided lol. That soreness can last all week, being stretched out.

i can put the serious 'hurt' on a woman all by my wee lonesome lol - i can imagine having 3 Bulls going to town on your sexy ass!

that is a very exciting fantasy!

Uhmm...about that 'walking funny' oh YES :devil: - especially if you do a DP or have some Heavy Hitters who know how to work that pussy, you will be walking a bit lopsided lol. That soreness can last all week, being stretched out.

i can put the serious 'hurt' on a woman all by my wee lonesome lol - i can imagine having 3 Bulls going to town on your sexy ass!

It is a good sore but was not expecting to have lopsided walking and sore would do again and hope too.

Honestly I don't get the appeal. Sex for me has always been a personal thing. I love the connection between myself and my lover, even if it's a one time thing. The one time I had a threesome it was pretty hot having 2 black cocks to play with but it lacked that connection I feel when it's just one guy. I'm afraid that with a group of guys it'll be more of just a physical thing. I'm certainly not knocking it for those who love it. But great sex for me is mental as well as physical.

Any other ladies feel the same way?

I feel mostly the same except when I have a steady guy and he shares me with a friend....then I still have that mental connection and 2 cocks!

Honestly I don't get the appeal. Sex for me has always been a personal thing. I love the connection between myself and my lover, even if it's a one time thing. The one time I had a threesome it was pretty hot having 2 black cocks to play with but it lacked that connection I feel when it's just one guy. I'm afraid that with a group of guys it'll be more of just a physical thing. I'm certainly not knocking it for those who love it. But great sex for me is mental as well as physical.

Any other ladies feel the same way?
From my experience when taking about it together i've noticed that she always talks about something more personal a bit of romance and sexy foreplay involved and never more than two guys and although i always talk about her being gangbanged and she likes the idea i notice she wants something a bit more personal.

Totally agree with this response. Always be safe and play with guys you know, or at least, guys that your bf trusts. Always be safe when it comes to STD's and especially putting yourself in a situation where you can be physically overpowered.

Totally agree with this response. Always be safe and play with guys you know, or at least, guys that your bf trusts. Always be safe when it comes to STD's and especially putting yourself in a situation where you can be physically overpowered.
good advice!

its a great thing when you can arrange it, but not always easy to get enough guys available at the same time

when i was married we set up a couple of GB off Craig's list and some swing sites
but if you invited 20 guys that said they would show up, usually we where lucky to get 2 or 3
2 or 3 isnt a real gang bang

we had the best luck at a place called fantasyland in tampa
its an adult theater that caters to couples and alternate lifestyles
they have there own web site

the first GB we set up there was a Wed in March between noon and 2
we had 13 of the 16 men that said they would be there show up

r!!fantasyland 2 rear theater.jpg

Back