Gang bang thoughts

I have question jus

This past sunday met 3 guys at a party and we ended in what call a gang bang that last most of the night after left party. They were all on bigger side but still was and am sore today. Had never had where walking funny before just thought it was a joke but can say its true. Now my thing is how long will I be sore lol still think was worth it though.
White boys are good for soothing sore pussies after pulling a soul train.

Totally agree with this response. Always be safe and play with guys you know, or at least, guys that your bf trusts. Always be safe when it comes to STD's and especially putting yourself in a situation where you can be physically overpowered.

It's about finding an organized BBC GB group. Putting an ad on CL or even here, you don't know what you get. SDC and Kasidie at least give you a bit of an idea that others have found the person/group clean and safe.

Hi all watching videos here of gang bangs they look fun any thoughts or have you had 1??:threesome: I think my pussy can handle it....:lips:
I have not done one before but I agree they look like a lot of fun and it is on my bucket list of things to do. I think with most things the devil would be in the details of all of it so it would be like planning a big party but with sex lol.

I did it many times now and it’s very fun to be the queen of the room. The sensation to be the centre of attentions is great.
I’m not an expert at all, but A thing I can suggest is to train well. Don’t know why, but men in gangs seem to be more excited, have more stamina.
Gangbang could be very wild.

We've done some, they are great, a lot of fun and you may be in a bit of pain for a few days from all the fucking but it is worth it. It's hard to get it a group of guys together though. You are better off finding an established group that can meet you or having one of your trusted guy friends pull together a bunch of guys he knows. You need to experience it at least once.

I have been in gangbangs a couple of times. It is best to go with a group who specializes in them. There is a group out of Cincinnati who advertise on here at times. Folks who put on gangbangs know what they are doing and can usually line up a good group of guys. Always play safe though. If you use condoms, make sure there is plenty of lube, it helps to keep the soreness down while you are fucking..... shoot even if you don't use condoms keep lube handy.

I've done two bbc gangbangs lots of hard pounding sex for hours with my bbc lover and his friends they smoked weed while fucking me while my husband watched also I was getting second hand smoke high I guess that's what calmed my nerves it was a total of 7 guys but only fucked 5 but sucked all of them off the next day I also had hickey marks all over my body that reminded me for days of the bbc fun I had,very enjoyable for me and my husband.

That could also be running a train. Gangbangs have to have at least two guys on the woman at once.
Whatever definition works for you is fine with us. We don't pretend to be social scientists :)

Figure one guy for mouth, one for pussy, one in each hand (don't do anal)...that's 4 at once...which we just call 'fun' LOL. Now if there are guys waiting to take the place of those guys, it's a true GB.

But let's face it--10 or 20 guys, 25 condoms used, 50-100 orgasms in 4 hours--call it what you want, it's FUCKING FUN!DSC00241.JPG

Back