Do you ever get down to central Florida? We can go to the nude beach.:sex:
It's sad to say I dont but if you ever get to Atlanta, let me know, Id love to take you to a few private (or public) spots where we can talk about each others stories or maybe create a few ourselves ;)

We all have those moments when we're in public and we think "Damn, I wanna fuck here" What would you do to accomplish this, have you accomplished it before? How has it gone?

Well if we was do to that i would say fuck tell you to fuck me anywhere you wish or hit an back street drop to my knees and suck your dick or tell you to fuck me

The USA isn't as tolerant of public exposure as other countries. Not only do you go to jail, you get a hefty fine, a police record, and it listed in your local newspaper. Its really not a good idea.

The USA isn't as tolerant of public exposure as other countries. Not only do you go to jail, you get a hefty fine, a police record, and it listed in your local newspaper. Its really not a good idea.
Thats true, but its also part of the reason why so many people get off on exhibitionism. Besides, the area should ALWAYS be surveyed at different times and dates to ensure that no real trouble could occur, also, cover your tracks guys. There are cameras everywhere! So unless you're fucking with masks and driving off without license plates (which is illegal I believe) ALWAYS GO TO A PLACE WHERE CAMERAS ARE SCARCE, OR IF SOMEONE (NOT AN OFFICER) WERE TO SEE YOU, THEY HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING ANY EVIDENCE OTHER THAN THEIR WORD.

I like fucking my lovers in public,Ive done it right on the dance floor,public restrooms,park picnic benches,right at the bar with him behind me,movie theater,my car,the hood of my car,on my front porch,on my back deck,in the isle at walmart,the upper deck at a cardinals game right in the seat!In the public city pool in front of everyone with him behind me humping me like a crazed ******* lol

I like fucking my lovers in public,Ive done it right on the dance floor,public restrooms,park picnic benches,right at the bar with him behind me,movie theater,my car,the hood of my car,on my front porch,on my back deck,in the isle at walmart,the upper deck at a cardinals game right in the seat!In the public city pool in front of everyone with him behind me humping me like a crazed ******* lol
THIS is what I like to read! Have you ever gotten caught before?

Back