A married co-worker and I had been getting "friendly" at the office either before or after hours for about a month. She let me know she and hubby were spending the weekend at a resort a few hours away, her to relax, him to play some golf with some work buddies. I decided to surprise her and booked myself into the same resort without telling her. I checked the tee-times so I'd know when Hubby would be absent and for how long. I "ran into" her at the bar and she was nervous, but excited. We went for a walk on one of the many lakeside trails, one thing led to another and I got her down on her hands and knees, flipped up her short sundress and started fucking her doggy-style. As we both got close to cumming I could see a pair of mature ladies walking a small dog along the path, heading straight for us. Jen wanted to stop, but I kept pounding her. I could feel her cunt muscles clenching my black cock as she started to climax. The two ladies were pointing at us now, open-mouthed, but not turning away. That got me cumming too and I emptied a heavy load deep inside Jen. We hurriedly got ourselves off the ground and with as much dignity as Jen could manage we walked past the ladies and back to the resort. I'm sure they could see my jizz running down Jen's leg as we walked past....

A married co-worker and I had been getting "friendly" at the office either before or after hours for about a month. She let me know she and hubby were spending the weekend at a resort a few hours away, her to relax, him to play some golf with some work buddies. I decided to surprise her and booked myself into the same resort without telling her. I checked the tee-times so I'd know when Hubby would be absent and for how long. I "ran into" her at the bar and she was nervous, but excited. We went for a walk on one of the many lakeside trails, one thing led to another and I got her down on her hands and knees, flipped up her short sundress and started fucking her doggy-style. As we both got close to cumming I could see a pair of mature ladies walking a small dog along the path, heading straight for us. Jen wanted to stop, but I kept pounding her. I could feel her cunt muscles clenching my black cock as she started to climax. The two ladies were pointing at us now, open-mouthed, but not turning away. That got me cumming too and I emptied a heavy load deep inside Jen. We hurriedly got ourselves off the ground and with as much dignity as Jen could manage we walked past the ladies and back to the resort. I'm sure they could see my jizz running down Jen's leg as we walked past....
Excellent scenario

How far would you go or have you gone playing in public.
Tell us your stories and show us your pics/videos if you have any.
Love pushing the limits in public and semi-public places. It was super hot out during one summer and I was riding along with my husband as he went to a few different places. In an attempt to keep cool I took off my top and bra and rode around nude from the waist up. Several people along the way noticed but nobody that I recognized.

Went to the movies with a boyfriend and we were sitting further in the back. During the movie I had undone the jeans I had been wearing and his hand was buried in my underwear working me without really trying to hide anything.

We went out to dinner to meet a possible playmate at a public restaurant, and I had my wife sit with him across from me in the booth. She was wearing a short skirt with no panties and a braless top. I could tell they were being handsy under the table, as I could see their arms moving around. I knew exactly when he slipped a finger in her pussy because she let out a small gasp. He purposely teased her and didn't let her orgasm till we got back and played in the back of our mini-van.

They sat in the middle row and while was throat fucking her and playing with her tits, I fingered her to the point she soaked the floor mats. Good thing they were all weather mats! She played a couple of more times with him, but weirdly enough, he was only into having his dick worshipped, and never fucked her.

I was teasing my wife in the car as we drove back home from a weekend at her sister's. Sunny Sunday afternoon on the Interstate, lots of traffic but not congested. I coaxed her into sliding off her shorts and spreading her legs. I had her slide a white towel under her ass, to soak up any cunt juices, AND to make it all the more obvious to anyone who looked over exactly what was going on! I slid her white panties aside so I could finger fuck her. Thank God for Cruise Control!
As she got more and more excited she paid less and less attention to the traffic around us and who else might be enjoying the view. Drivers or passengers in other cars were at our eye level and really couldn't tell what was happening, but there are always dozens of truckers on the Interstate as well as quite a few busses and motorhomes.
Knowing she was now pretty oblivious to who might be peeking I would discreetly slow down when passing or being passed. Our car has a sunroof which made it easier for passers-by to see the action. And by now my wife was soooo horny I didn't think she cared who was looking. Her panties were now on the floor mat, her top pulled up to bare her bra-less tits, and her feet were up on the dashboard.
She'd already had several orgasms and was near another when I noticed a Semi-Truck approaching in the lane on our right. I slowed down till he was alongside, then matched his pace. I saw him glance down, the sit upright in his seat as he realized what he was seeing!! He alerted the guy in the passenger seat of his truck and they were both gawking at my wife who was even now putting on quite the show for them as she squirmed into another hard cum! She had both eyes clenched shut, but when she sensed the sound of the truck alongside, she opened her eyes to see both men leering at her tits and wide-spread cunt!
Traffic intervened at that point as we had to head north and they were west-bound, so we never had to decide whether to let them follow us into a rest area or not... but I like to imagine what might have happened if we had.

Back