Gotten Stood-up/Neglected by a Black Bull

Have you ever been passed over for sex with a bull before?

• Yes (several times or once before)

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No, never! (my pussy’s too good!)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I did the ignoring not the other way around

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
To the ladies in here: have you ever had a time when you got stood up, ignored, or neglected by a Black man/bull? Whether out in public or in bed, has any Black bull ever turned down wanting to have sex with you, and how bad did you take it?

12407976-7D54-415E-B71C-4E39CAF6A3CD.jpeg

I had a sub once from Ohio that visited me here in Georgia and we started off good when she got here on a Friday night then she did several things that pissed me off and we got into an argument about it.. I told her that I would pay for an early exit home safely but she didn't want to go so she got no dick that while weekend and went home sad and upset.. She learned not to do what she did ever again and had better visits after that.

I had a sub once from Ohio that visited me here in Georgia and we started off good when she got here on a Friday night then she did several things that pissed me off and we got into an argument about it.. I told her that I would pay for an early exit home safely but she didn't want to go so she got no dick that while weekend and went home sad and upset.. She learned not to do what she did ever again and had better visits after that.
LOL. You let her know who's boss.

I never missed a date, but have been late on a couple of occasions. But not all people are certain that they can go through with it and chicken out at the last minute. I once remembered a couple on here post that their date didn't show up so I responded but I lived in Miami and they were staying in Palm Beach. I drove the 45 minute to fill in at the last minute. The wife was a bit of a self centered bitch who wanted to place demands on what the husband can record. I nipped that in the bud quickly and fuck her and finished telling her husband bye with a high five as I walked out the door. She wanted me also to cum on her tits not the face or pussy. Guess where I came at ? I bet she now knows that she's not in control of nothing after I drove 45 minutes to fill her void. I hope they are still on here, if so I have changed my profile name from MiamiBlackSnake.

To the ladies in here: have you ever had a time when you got stood up, ignored, or neglected by a Black man/bull? Whether out in public or in bed, has any Black bull ever turned down wanting to have sex with you, and how bad did you take it?

Had an ex ignore me and other partners as punishments, that's where the relationship ended. I'm a person, and that's not only disrespectful, it's manipulative.

Back