Fuck with real savage African tribes

How is stating facts hating? Read a newspaper once in awhile. The region is on the brink of civil war
How is stating facts hating? Read a newspaper once in awhile. The region is on the brink of civil war
I am an African. Born and brought up in Africa. I dont need Newspapers. I see everything from the first hand experience and i still say, that your views here are discriminatory

I am an African. Born and brought up in Africa. I dont need Newspapers. I see everything from the first hand experience and i still say, that your views here are discriminatory
So you see an entire Country from one location. Amazing. I only see in our area without learning from the media about other locations. Facts are facts. Look at what is going on in SA. The highest ******* rate in the World. New President causing potential race war. Nothing discriminatory about talking about what's going on. Get over it.

You are overgeneralizing when you say "the entire continent" is in turmoil. Greetings from Cape Town (no sign of civil war here yet).
I would hope people are wise enough to realize NOT every region. I spoke about regions I am familiar with. There are good areas I imagine, I am speaking about in general. Its like when you say Democrats hate America, of course not all do but the vast majority prefer a EU style system vs our Republic. ;) Some people take ******* way too serious online at times

True or not but read a story a lot of married white wives return to Africa or DR 3 or 4 times and start sponsering people on a monthly basis after their first trip, not because they are moved to so but because they are being blackmailed. Think about it as an upstanding wife and mom in your town there were pics of you having sex with the local black men and pics were sent to family even friends. It does make you wonder

Back