Fuck with real savage African tribes

In this post 911 world, the area of Africa the originator of this thread is from is infested with sympathizers of DAESH ( aka ISIS or BOKO HARAM ). When or if you are allowed to return home to Europe or America explain you were fucking with their members and possibly helping them in anyway and see how the rest of your life fairs. :devil: Plenty of thugs around in North America or Europe than to be messing with DAESH and ruining your life.

Bro it's not that deep, I lived in E.t for years so I know. And for the most part it's safe. Esp in the city ! Yeah you can get caught slipping like anywhere else but it's a lot safer than the west in a lot of ways. Don't need to be clocking slow driving cars approaching to see if a gun nose is gonna pop out.. ain't gotta worry about bombs blah blah.. if you even find yourself in a dangerous place (and chances of that happening on vacation are slim to none).. let's say a robbery then most likey their coming at you with stones... big maybe with a knife. But I'm just saying its calm there. Don't let no Bs on the news fool you. Just the other day they declared state of emergency and when I told my mom that ( who lives and works there - she laughed cause she hadn't realized. I seen on the news bro and she li es there and didn't clock it. I can't vouch for the rest of Africa cause I haven't been but for Ethiopia I definitely will.

Bro it's not that deep, I lived in E.t for years so I know. And for the most part it's safe. Esp in the city ! Yeah you can get caught slipping like anywhere else but it's a lot safer than the west in a lot of ways. Don't need to be clocking slow driving cars approaching to see if a gun nose is gonna pop out.. ain't gotta worry about bombs blah blah.. if you even find yourself in a dangerous place (and chances of that happening on vacation are slim to none).. let's say a robbery then most likey their coming at you with stones... big maybe with a knife. But I'm just saying its calm there. Don't let no Bs on the news fool you. Just the other day they declared state of emergency and when I told my mom that ( who lives and works there - she laughed cause she hadn't realized. I seen on the news bro and she li es there and didn't clock it. I can't vouch for the rest of Africa cause I haven't been but for Ethiopia I definitely will.
Ok, on your word for Ethiopia, but for any considering to visit there or anywhere else for that matter "caveat emptor", or let the buyer beware.

Good idea for walking in an African city
jr_raglan.jpg

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
I have a friend who goes down to Africa about once a year and she tells me for one to two nights they'll go to a few places that basically they turn into giant sex parties.

Back