Fuck with real savage African tribes

Let us begin by organising trips down the serengeti and maasai mara. then we visit the maasai tribes. i am an african studying in europe.
next month am in africa. starting a journey from kenya to botswana and southafrica.
who is in?

as much trouble as that would cause in my family, its still extremely exciting to think about.
You just tell your family you were raped in the bush during your travels while enjoying a safari day while you excitedly remember how it felt to give yourself to all of those dark black tribesmen! How they stretched & resized your tiny hairless white pussy & how it felt as they blasted load after load of their boiling hot baby making seed into your fertile womb, while you knew you’d return home with a black mans baby inside, ready to make your belly start swelling.

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
Are u kidding us?
That's mine n hubbys greatest dream n wish to 've a real wild African bush bbc where u daylong can c how big they're n let them jump on me! Amazing tell us more also we can go inbox.
Sabine

Back