Central Florida Hotwife/cuck Cpl Seeking REAL Regular Bull

mcocuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
We live in Orlando and are seeking a real and experience Bull who understands the dynamic including Dom and aftercare.

1. Hung 9+ and cut & thick
2. Take LS very good care of himself
3. Professionally successful
4. Good communicator
5. Able to hide the relationship in plain site as we are discreet and have a family and loves
6. Weekly play
7. Ability to travel over long weekends
8. In the Orlando, FL metro area for ease of play.
9. Prefer 30 to 45 years of age

I know, seems like a unicorn of sorts. @navyseniorchief on TG if you meet these requirements. IMG_1643.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1646.jpeg
    IMG_1646.jpeg
    1,016.4 KB · Views: 732
Temptation! One of my favorite spots! Will be there in a couple weeks for my birthday. Awesome hotwife! I get to Orlando a few times a year. I'm sure some fella will get very lucky!

Im interested, live in Winter Garden. I am a Project Manager in Logistics, clean cut, thorough commicator and writer. Checking all your boxes, but am closer to 8.5". If that doesnt kick me out of the rankings, I look forward to your DM.

We live in Orlando and are seeking a real and experience Bull who understands the dynamic including Dom and aftercare.

4. Good communicator
5. Able to hide the relationship in plain site as we are discreet and have a family and loves
6. Weekly play

I know, seems like a unicorn of sorts. @navyseniorchief on TG if you meet these requirements. View attachment 6620629
I am our guy! Message me!

4. Good communicator
6. Weekly play

I know, seems like a unicorn of sorts. @navyseniorchief on TG if you meet these requirements. View attachment 6620629
Oh wow,wow,wow,wow,wow!!!!!!!!!! More please!!!!

4. Good communicator
6. Weekly play

I messaged you!

4. Good communicator
6. Weekly play

she is veryyyyy fuckable.

4. Good communicator
6. Weekly play

Hmmm she's gorgeous 😍

4. Good communicator
6. Weekly play

What a beauty

4. Good communicator
6. Weekly play

OMG😍🔥

4. Good communicator
6. Weekly play

God shes so hot

4. Good communicator
6. Weekly play

Melbourne Male interested in learning more, Hello.

4. Good communicator
6. Weekly play

Beautiful

Back