Fuck with real savage African tribes

You just tell your family you were raped in the bush during your travels while enjoying a safari day while you excitedly remember how it felt to give yourself to all of those dark black tribesmen! How they stretched & resized your tiny hairless white pussy & how it felt as they blasted load after load of their boiling hot baby making seed into your fertile womb, while you knew you’d return home with a black mans baby inside, ready to make your belly start swelling.
that could work....they couldnt be mad at me for not calling the police or anything...

My wife had one of her biggest orgasms up that point when the first BBC slid into her pussy. It stretched her a lot, it touched places as it stretched, & as it went much deeper than anything she’d ever had
She still orgasms when a black cock fills her married cunt.
I had a huge sissygasm the first time our Bull took my fag pussy
Black men are real men. They know how to fuck.....sissies & their wives
They have the ability to turn little dick white bois into sissy fags while turning the wife black only
You need to experience this!

Last edited:
Sexy idea but yes it could go horribly wrong quickly.
In this post 911 world, the area of Africa the originator of this thread is from is infested with sympathizers of DAESH ( aka ISIS or BOKO HARAM ). When or if you are allowed to return home to Europe or America explain you were fucking with their members and possibly helping them in anyway and see how the rest of your life fairs. :devil: Plenty of thugs around in North America or Europe than to be messing with DAESH and ruining your life.

In this post 911 world, the area of Africa the originator of this thread is from is infested with sympathizers of DAESH ( aka ISIS ). When or if you are allowed to return home to Europe or America explain you were fucking with their members and possibly helping them in anyway and see how the rest of your life fairs. :devil: Plenty of thugs around in North America or Europe than to be messing with DAESH and ruining your life.
Bro stop bad mouthing us . There is not ISIS in Africa except in somalia

Bro stop bad mouthing us . There is not ISIS in Africa except in somalia
Just trying to keep people informed. DAESH has been whittled down somewhat, but they are still a ******* to contend with. If you wish to prove me wrong feel free to do so and convince people to travel there. However, should they realize I was right, and they realize that they can't leave as if it was a conventional tourist travel destination, or have problems with their countries' intelligence services for having travelled there the first place, THEY WOULD REALIZE AT THAT INSTANT THAT I WAS RIGHT AND THEY SHOULD HAVE HEEDED MY WORDS. Peace.

Just trying to keep people informed. DAESH has been whittled down somewhat, but they are still a ******* to contend with. If you wish to prove me wrong feel free to do so and convince people to travel there. However, should they realize I was right, and they realize that they can't leave as if it was a conventional tourist travel destination, or have problems with their countries' intelligence services for having travelled there the first place, THEY WOULD REALIZE AT THAT INSTANT THAT I WAS RIGHT AND THEY SHOULD HAVE HEEDED MY WORDS. Peace.
It’s sad that we have to consider these things, but it’s a reality of the days & times we live in. White women / couples should be able to go anywhere & worship BBC & as much as we love it, it’s not worth dying over.

Back