For the last time...

Nikkireed

Female
Ok so for all the women out there who feel guilty about wanting a black man because you don't want to cheat on your husband.
It's not cheating because it's what you are supposed to do if it wasn't then so many husbands wouldn't want their wives to do it.

For all men out there who look at black cock and want to taste it and feel it, it's not gay at all. You aren't looking for a connection or spending time with the guy. You are supposed to make that black dick feel good it's delicious and feels amazing. Plus if it helps get your girl some you have an obligation to help her.

Case in point
My neighbor saw black guys coming from our house frequently. She didn't say anything until we pulled up in an Uber that my husband was driving and me and a black man got out of the back.
She got curious and said she wanted to try it but her husband would freak out and she wasn't a cheater

I said ok let's go inside
I asked my husband if it was cheating and he said no then she was still unsure so he said it's not gay either. How about this will you do it if I do?
She said she would
Long story short just because your man wouldn't understand doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong

Attachments

• IMG_20170930_065805.jpg
    IMG_20170930_065805.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 238
Ok so for all the women out there who feel guilty about wanting a black man because you don't want to cheat on your husband.
It's not cheating because it's what you are supposed to do if it wasn't then so many husbands wouldn't want their wives to do it.

For all men out there who look at black cock and want to taste it and feel it, it's not gay at all. You aren't looking for a connection or spending time with the guy. You are supposed to make that black dick feel good it's delicious and feels amazing. Plus if it helps get your girl some you have an obligation to help her.

Case in point
My neighbor saw black guys coming from our house frequently. She didn't say anything until we pulled up in an Uber that my husband was driving and me and a black man got out of the back.
She got curious and said she wanted to try it but her husband would freak out and she wasn't a cheater

I asked my husband if it was cheating and he said no then she was still unsure so he said it's not gay either. How about this will you do it if I do?
She said she would
Long story short just because your man wouldn't understand doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong
Great words. Picture

Case in point

She said she would

Been on here for like 3 years so believe I am me or not I don't care. My husband is really well known because of his career and that means so am I. We won't do something that would put his job or professional or personal reputation in jeopardy I've explained this before, it won't change

Case in point

She said she would
well explained :)

Been on here for like 3 years so believe I am me or not I don't care. My husband is really well known because of his career and that means so am I. We won't do something that would put his job or professional or personal reputation in jeopardy I've explained this before, it won't change
But like....your whole face is in your profile pic anyway. And according to your story you and your high profile husband just be parading em in and out your house, even had him suck some black dick in front of your neighbor so she'd fuck a black guy with no concern for her husband's reaction?

If you're gonna lie feel free but don't sit there and get defensive about it 😒

Case in point

She said she would
Please just say you were high af or ******* af when you wrote this because in my Bernie Mac voice......this some bull 😭🤣😂

Verification does not require you to expose anymore of yourself than you already have. It simply requires sign with the date and your user name.Should be easy unless you are in fact some dude stealing photos

Back