fooled or new

karen4smith111

Couple
Real Person
is it me? i visit the site for b/w (me being white), i meet folks who act like they are black men, pics are vague, we talk about B/W forever then finally meet online and they are white and apologize for tricking me into thinking im talking to a bbc. or they say hey look at my big white cock. Is it me or am i being played by white men? anyone else?

is it me? i visit the site for b/w (me being white), i meet folks who act like they are black men, pics are vague, we talk about B/W forever then finally meet online and they are white and apologize for tricking me into thinking im talking to a bbc. or they say hey look at my big white cock. Is it me or am i being played by white men? anyone else?
Best thing you can do is get verified and talk to verified members

I've never had a white guy posing as a black guy, that I know of. The problem is you have no idea who you are corresponding with online. It's also not just politicians who lie. Virtually everyone you correspond with is lying about something. Unfortunately, your experience is pretty typical. For that reason we stopped doing the meet for a ******* thing too see what might happen. Nothing happens because they don't show up! We only meet at swing clubs or someplace we were already going. Good luck, there are honest fun people out there the problem is funding them.

I've never had a white guy posing as a black guy, that I know of. The problem is you have no idea who you are corresponding with online. It's also not just politicians who lie. Virtually everyone you correspond with is lying about something. Unfortunately, your experience is pretty typical. For that reason we stopped doing the meet for a ******* thing too see what might happen. Nothing happens because they don't show up! We only meet at swing clubs or someplace we were already going. Good luck, there are honest fun people out there the problem is funding them.
I agree got fake by plenty on here even after getting there kiks and met with no response

I haven’t had much luck on this site. But I’m black and if you’re ever in NY i would gladly come see you

We do find it strange there are more single white guys on here than you would find reasonable. There’s so many other sites to meet women/couples why are you here on a site specifically for white women/couples and black men to meet? Makes no sense

We do find it strange there are more single white guys on here than you would find reasonable. There’s so many other sites to meet women/couples why are you here on a site specifically for white women/couples and black men to meet? Makes no sense
I have the answer, either they are sad , lonely, and insecure.

Probably a weirdo and a creep

verification draws down the bullshit SUBSTANTIALLY. To the question of how do I get less men posing as black guys ... definitely verification. The volume of BS in our inbox dropped IMMEDIATELY upon verifying, and limiting inbox messages to other Verifieds only. So many perverts just wanting a reaction or a pic were hitting us up before ... now the messages are much much more legit, and maybe some are travelers or from somewhere we don't frequent, but at least they're legit.

Cassandra will ask them to provide a short vanilla video saying hello, using her name, and will provide the same.

White male members cannot get verified on this site, so once you are, then you can avoid this annoyance to a larger degree.
I have never understood the whole trying to be something we are not. Im far better telling you I fully understand you having no sexual attraction to me, but tell you I think you are extremely sexy for being here and open about your preference for Black men.
Honesty and friendships can develop and a mutual appreciation for Black men. I hope white guys in future do not try pretend, or even worse, offer suggestion that you try their big white cocks. On this site, that is a laughable offence! 😜x

Very hit and miss on anything online anymore. I do not know how they think it would play out though like they'd change what someone is expecting?

Well you left this bbc hanging we was talking real talk then all of sudden you stop communicating I'm not the one to chase or stalk anyone when your ready to chat talk get to know and get fuck by this 10in bbc man you hit me up

Back