First time a black man fucked you bareback

It was the first time I had sex with any black men. There have been a few since who used condoms, but that was their choice. YES, YES, YES, YES because I knew it was going to happen,. The parties were black men and white women. Once in a while a white or other race man might show up, and sometimes. black women were there, but very few. My younger sister was the one who 'turned me out'. We knew it would happen. :bigsmile::sex::threesome:
Damn That's what I love to hear from you and I am very interested in hearing more about your experiences with the lifestyle and I love to share my knowledge and experiences with you as well! ♠️🤴🏿💪🏿👁👁✊🏿

Cathy and I were at a friend's house for a adult party. We were playing dark room surprise. Cathy was I room with the 10 of diamonds on the door, of course the guys did not know who was naked in bed in the room. Lester pulled the 10 of diamonds out the men's deck of cards. The light in thre hall was turned off and Lester entered the room. Cathy a I'd she was really surprised after they had set in the dark and then turned on the light. She was hooked on black cocktail since

Ok so the first time I went bare back was not planned at all. I met a guy on Tinder and at that point I’d only been with 1 other black man and to be honest he wasn’t the greatest lover but still something about it was something I couldn’t get off my mind so I wanted to try again. So I met this guy on Tinder and my husband was gone for the weekend and he invited me out to meet for a *******.

We met at the bar and he was cute and really tall and we had fun talking and after about an hour I was kinda tipsy and he asked me if I wanted to come back to his place and I said yes so we left the bar and he didn’t live to far away.

So we were at his apt and still drinking some and he asked if I smoked and I hadn’t ever done weed before but I thought What the hell so I did and it was fun and we were getting really close and he kissed me and I kissed him back and it was so passionate and fun. He started taking off my top and I asked him do you have protection and he said yea and he led me back to his room. He sat me on the ed and kissed me and started touching my body and he was licking my pussy and I was in heaven he was so deliberate and it was just a nice I was super relaxed and almost so relaxed I was in another world.

Thats when I felt him kissing up my body and he was laying between my legs and he kissed my lips and I kissed him back and I could feel against me and I knew he didn’t have a condom on. He kissed me really hard and pulled me up on the bed and that’s when I felt the tip start to push in and I was like hey and he just put his hand on my mouth and said shhh so my heart went in my throat and He rose up and he piushee his hips into me and his hole cock went sliding right in me and he just went so deep I literally let out a huge gasp and he just kept it deep and didn’t move and he looked at me and said “like it” is said uh huh and he said good cause I wanna feel you for real. He started in and out and I was going crazy in my head thinking omg I’m fucking another man with no condom and I don’t want him to stop. He was so big and strong and I swear I came at least three times he asked me if he could cum inside I said omg yes please don’t pull out then he started going really fast and hard and he came inside me and it literally made me just collapse and as I sat there with him in me all I could think was omg wtf did I just do lol

My wife and I always played bare. She loved the feeling of having another man's cum in her pussy. So did I ;)
I know you are loving the visually stimulating view of your Wife when she is Cumming back to back while she is getting her unprotected white Married womb completely filled up with Rich potent Creamy African Black Seed and especially the erotically Bonding and visually eyeball rolling look of the Black king's Huge Thick thick and creamy textured Cumshots is running out of your Wife's freshly fucked and pounded with a powerfully enhanced thrusts to which I have no doubts in knowing that you have never ever imagined you would be able to get to view upclose watching the explosive reality of your Wife's Sexual Liberation and the way they have a naturally defined attraction to each other's bodily signals that is surely going to have you Intensely aroused to the highest level of stimulus that you are gonna lose control of your sexual emotions and you will ejaculate from the site without even touching yourself! BNWO supporting is a very Extremely Mind blowing service to engage in. Salute 🫅🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦👅👰‍♂💍👨‍💼♠️👁👁💯❤️💯🔥✊🏿

Back