First Date!

So they met at a hotel, she was super dressed up and ready to go as you can see from the pics below. When he got there they decided to stay and ******* in the hotel room.
She said they were makong out a 'tiny' bit and "all of the sudden his cock was out" so she dropped to her knees and started sucking him, i did get pics of this part but cant post for privacy reasons.
While she was still sucking him he stripped off her dress and lingerie. She said as soon as his fingers touched her pussy she was on fire and jumped on his cock, but he was fucking her from underneath and sidnt let her work her magic haha.
Previously i was the biggest shed had, but he was bigger, not sure by home much, but she said it felt really tight and really deep.
He flipped her over and fucked her from behind which she said was the most amazing, and he made her cum. From persknal experience giving her vaginal orgasms is near impossoble, so i was impressed.
After he came she saod he stuck it back in again and the fucked a second time before falling asleep, both times they used a condom which was our agreement.

In the middle of the night she woke up and started stroking him again, and they fucked a third time, this time without a condom, and she said she was begging him to cum inside her. After that they fell back asleep and she came home the next morning.

View attachment 933732 View attachment 933733 View attachment 933734
YAY!!

I wasnt there either, and I wont get to watch her for awhile sadly!
I know how you feel. For me, it was almost unbearable. If I wasn't so sexually excited I would of gone insane. We actually got a room in a very nice place and she wanted to be with a guy she knew from a while ago. He wasn't the type that liked to be watched, so I bowed out. I did go to the room while he was fucking her, and apparently they were having a really good time. To be honest, It was excruciating not being able to watch or be involved in some way. So much so that, we decided I had to be there for any future encounters.

I know how you feel. For me, it was almost unbearable. If I wasn't so sexually excited I would of gone insane. We actually got a room in a very nice place and she wanted to be with a guy she knew from a while ago. He wasn't the type that liked to be watched, so I bowed out. I did go to the room while he was fucking her, and apparently they were having a really good time. To be honest, It was excruciating not being able to watch or be involved in some way. So much so that, we decided I had to be there for any future encounters.
Haha i'm away on business for awhile, i cant even be in the next room!

Very cool thanks for giving us the details. to bad you didn't get to watch. I hope she at least sent you a few pics.
I really get off on watching my wife. But I also have let her be alone a couple times as well
I got some pics and vid of her sucking on him which are super hot, but they forgot all about the camera once the fucking started

So they met at a hotel, she was super dressed up and ready to go as you can see from the pics below. When he got there they decided to stay and ******* in the hotel room.
She said they were makong out a 'tiny' bit and "all of the sudden his cock was out" so she dropped to her knees and started sucking him, i did get pics of this part but cant post for privacy reasons.
While she was still sucking him he stripped off her dress and lingerie. She said as soon as his fingers touched her pussy she was on fire and jumped on his cock, but he was fucking her from underneath and sidnt let her work her magic haha.
Previously i was the biggest shed had, but he was bigger, not sure by home much, but she said it felt really tight and really deep.
He flipped her over and fucked her from behind which she said was the most amazing, and he made her cum. From persknal experience giving her vaginal orgasms is near impossoble, so i was impressed.
After he came she saod he stuck it back in again and the fucked a second time before falling asleep, both times they used a condom which was our agreement.

In the middle of the night she woke up and started stroking him again, and they fucked a third time, this time without a condom, and she said she was begging him to cum inside her. After that they fell back asleep and she came home the next morning.

Is she fertile? On the pill?

Wow , it seems you got it , congrats

Thank you for sharing your experience , I hope more will come (with pics please)

I hope some day I have what it takes to share this fantasy with my wife ans see what happens

Thanks and congrats again

i am betting since the last time she took him bare it will be bare from now one. that is how my wife is

Back