First Date!

So they met at a hotel, she was super dressed up and ready to go as you can see from the pics below. When he got there they decided to stay and ******* in the hotel room.
She said they were makong out a 'tiny' bit and "all of the sudden his cock was out" so she dropped to her knees and started sucking him, i did get pics of this part but cant post for privacy reasons.
While she was still sucking him he stripped off her dress and lingerie. She said as soon as his fingers touched her pussy she was on fire and jumped on his cock, but he was fucking her from underneath and sidnt let her work her magic haha.
Previously i was the biggest shed had, but he was bigger, not sure by home much, but she said it felt really tight and really deep.
He flipped her over and fucked her from behind which she said was the most amazing, and he made her cum. From persknal experience giving her vaginal orgasms is near impossoble, so i was impressed.
After he came she saod he stuck it back in again and the fucked a second time before falling asleep, both times they used a condom which was our agreement.

In the middle of the night she woke up and started stroking him again, and they fucked a third time, this time without a condom, and she said she was begging him to cum inside her. After that they fell back asleep and she came home the next morning.

View attachment 933732 View attachment 933733 View attachment 933734
You are a lucky man to be married to a redhead and she likes Black Cock. So hot she took good bare cock and load. Look forward to hearing more

So they met at a hotel, she was super dressed up and ready to go as you can see from the pics below. When he got there they decided to stay and ******* in the hotel room.
She said they were makong out a 'tiny' bit and "all of the sudden his cock was out" so she dropped to her knees and started sucking him, i did get pics of this part but cant post for privacy reasons.
While she was still sucking him he stripped off her dress and lingerie. She said as soon as his fingers touched her pussy she was on fire and jumped on his cock, but he was fucking her from underneath and sidnt let her work her magic haha.
Previously i was the biggest shed had, but he was bigger, not sure by home much, but she said it felt really tight and really deep.
He flipped her over and fucked her from behind which she said was the most amazing, and he made her cum. From persknal experience giving her vaginal orgasms is near impossoble, so i was impressed.
After he came she saod he stuck it back in again and the fucked a second time before falling asleep, both times they used a condom which was our agreement.

In the middle of the night she woke up and started stroking him again, and they fucked a third time, this time without a condom, and she said she was begging him to cum inside her. After that they fell back asleep and she came home the next morning.

View attachment 933732 View attachment 933733 View attachment 933734
Damn she's got a body

That's great take it slow and enjoy the ride as she becomes more and more confident
FYI she is sexy look out

Back