First B2W Meet

CoupleForPlay

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
ND, US
I (husband) signed us up for blacktowhite a few months ago. Was never that active until recently. Posted some pics and have had some conversations. We were contacted by a single guy from the site and said he was going to be in our area for work. We chatted a bit and decided to meet up. Luckily, we had a sitter last night and we were able to get out of the house. We went to his hotel room. Had some nice conversation, got to know each other a bit. After about 30 minutes of getting there he and my wife started playing around. 2 hours later he dumped his load deep inside her married pussy...she told me this morning he is still leaking out of her. I was there and got to watch the whole session. I took over 300 stills and videos. He approached us with respect and decency. He was genuine and truthful about what he wanted and his experiences and comfort level. He is a testament to how the lifestyle can be so much fun. We are sad that he will only be in our town for three more days. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a friendship that will last for years and lead to lots and lots of fucking. @CheetoJones is a real gentleman and I was very honored to share my beautiful wife with him and look forward to doing it again and again.IMG_3240.JPEGIMG_3263.JPEGIMG_3256.JPEGIMG_3286.JPGIMG_3355.JPGIMG_3522.JPG

I (husband) signed us up for blacktowhite a few months ago. Was never that active until recently. Posted some pics and have had some conversations. We were contacted by a single guy from the site and said he was going to be in our area for work. We chatted a bit and decided to meet up. Luckily, we had a sitter last night and we were able to get out of the house. We went to his hotel room. Had some nice conversation, got to know each other a bit. After about 30 minutes of getting there he and my wife started playing around. 2 hours later he dumped his load deep inside her married pussy...she told me this morning he is still leaking out of her. I was there and got to watch the whole session. I took over 300 stills and videos. He approached us with respect and decency. He was genuine and truthful about what he wanted and his experiences and comfort level. He is a testament to how the lifestyle can be so much fun. We are sad that he will only be in our town for three more days. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a friendship that will last for years and lead to lots and lots of fucking. @CheetoJones is a real gentleman and I was very honored to share my beautiful wife with him and look forward to doing it again and again.View attachment 5576092View attachment 5576094View attachment 5576095View attachment 5576098View attachment 5576099View attachment 5576100
Congratulations!
We had our first meet last night also.
There were many technical delays due to travel and it was too late to start any real activity but that may change tonight.

Back