Finally!!!!

Travis454

Male
From
CA, US
It happened. It’s happened before with protection which was amazing, but this time was different. I just got done watching my beautiful wife and love of my life get raw dawged by a huge black dick for at least an hour, probably closer to an hour and a half. This guy had so much stamina that I couldn’t get hard afterwards for a few minutes because my dick was hard for too long, that’s never happened. Then she told me how incredible he felt and that I felt like someone’s pinky finger afterwards lol. He even fucked her from behind while her and I were in the 69 position. It was so hot, I’ve never heard her moan so loud and beg for cum like that. I didn’t think I’d get an experience like this until years of being with a bull but he had her in full slut mode. He had her yelling about how much she loves his cock, pretty sure all the other visitors of this hotel know she was getting absolutely dicked down by a big black guy and she didn’t mind one bit! Still have a couple more steps to go, she hasn’t sucked a bbc yet or let him cum inside her without protection but tonight was a huge feet for us in our relationship. Sorry for the long winded post but obviously like most people we are very private so this is the only place where i can express my excitement other than with her. Anyone have a story where their wife threw caution to the wind and let herself have the best time of her life?

Love to chat Travis. Sounds like a wonderful and very memorable evening. Send me a message if you’d like to chat about similar experiences we’ve had.

Back