Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
great to be part of the locked up cuck club!

But, probably the situation is better than the neutered dog analogy. I assume neutering removes the source of male hormones so a dog would no longer have the urge to copulate. But, your hubby still has his balls so he should still have the hormones so he should have the urge to fuck. But, he can't. So that should be more frustrating to him and pleasing YOU is his only hope for sexual release. To borrow an expression, you have him by the balls.............................his shrinking balls!

This thread is the hottest fucking thing I've ever read in my life and you ladies are perfect.

I'm drooling...

Perfect illustration of a hotwife and a cuckold husband. He is getting used to being milked. Its incredibly frustrating for him but it stops his balls from aching. He is literally allowed no orgasm from me and my primary bull has told me to stop allowing him to give me oral sex. He's basically cut off from all and any sexual gratification including seeing me naked or in lingerie. So tonight's episode will be interesting a m taking him with me to spend the night in the hotel suite next door from where I'm meeting Gregg and his friends again. My BFF is also coming along so tonight will be a wild one and hubby will hear it all.
Jamie
Xoxoxoxo
Stunning illustration of the lifestyle in one picture

IMG_20190706_150844.jpg

My latest cage. Slim enough to sleep on. Nice heft so you never forget who don't own your orgasm. Lots of ventilation and places for her to tease or suck me. And age can rub herself off on it when I'm locked and cum over n over while I just get teased. Only prob she never locks me up enough.

Can some female explain to her why shed love to keep me locked longer
IMG_20190706_150906~2.jpg

Back