Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Thanx I got him the CB6000 but think CB6000 S might be better as smaller for him. I’m starting with the plastic and will move to metal later. My aim is to deny him for long periods of time and get him to wear a strap on if I need a fuck!
The smaller ones are metal. They come really teeny for the most pathetic betas.

To fit comfortably for long term wear, the cage should be about 1/2 inch shorter than the flaccid cock. However, it's the ring that goes around the scrotum that determines long term comfort. If possible, order several different size rings 1.50, 1.75 and 2.00 are fairly common. Though I have a small cock (too small for even the smallest cage), the 2.00 ring (clamp around style) holds securely, never causes pain in the (unlikely) event of an erection and allows for a comfortable nights sleep even if a nocturnal erection starts to develop.

less than .75 inch.jpg

my Mistress had me order a chastity cage on Thursday. It is supposed to be delivered today. i am both nervous and excited about it.
Twice amazon sent a different one than what my mistress told me to order. I found basically the same on from a different supplier.

I need to figure a way to get hubby into being a cuck and then lock him up
Maybe approach it the other way around
Suggest a little game that will increase his desire by locking him up then tease the hell out of him
Once in a state of massive desire with no real outlet then You can explain You feel the same and as he can’t help because he is ‘locked’ You can dictate proceedings and pace
Maybe a few oral sessions to release Your tension, not his as You are building that, and then You graduate to, ‘oral for me is fun but you need to improve your technique and I have a teacher in mind’ or ‘oral is fun but I need the real thing and you are on lockdown until I am satisfied’

Perfect illustration of a hotwife and a cuckold husband. He is getting used to being milked. Its incredibly frustrating for him but it stops his balls from aching. He is literally allowed no orgasm from me and my primary bull has told me to stop allowing him to give me oral sex. He's basically cut off from all and any sexual gratification including seeing me naked or in lingerie. So tonight's episode will be interesting a m taking him with me to spend the night in the hotel suite next door from where I'm meeting Gregg and his friends again. My BFF is also coming along so tonight will be a wild one and hubby will hear it all.
Jamie
Xoxoxoxo
gulp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect illustration of a hotwife and a cuckold husband. He is getting used to being milked. Its incredibly frustrating for him but it stops his balls from aching. He is literally allowed no orgasm from me and my primary bull has told me to stop allowing him to give me oral sex. He's basically cut off from all and any sexual gratification including seeing me naked or in lingerie. So tonight's episode will be interesting a m taking him with me to spend the night in the hotel suite next door from where I'm meeting Gregg and his friends again. My BFF is also coming along so tonight will be a wild one and hubby will hear it all.
Jamie
Xoxoxoxo
That would raise room rates at the hotel by 100% if they knew what an attraction You were ‘holding court’
Next time have all the cucks pay for the suites and lock them in !

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
Well done Anne
I so want this but deny it

My hubby wants to be caged, my prob is fig out how to go about it, he’ll wear it but the job he has he can’t wear to work so it’s an after work sorta thing, then I usually give in and we have sex lol
I need tips & advice..
He loves being humiliated & me being “mean” I just struggle trying to fig out how to make it all work..
Why can't he wear it to work

Back