Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
beautiful sight personally I am denying myself from release impotent 15 years no sex in any form she switched of complete has no interest in other men.told hershe had my blessing she said I was a pervert.spending between 10 to 14 hours daily with throbbing limp prick with film.stories and all you wonderful wives and your exploits in the life style.Been 12 days now taking my self to the brink

This thread is the hottest fucking thing I've ever read in my life and you ladies are perfect.

I'm drooling...
I am with you on this porky their treatment is so hot so cruel and oh so wanted by me and others on here.would die happy to be used in such a way and go to the sstair way to heaven one happy guy.

Lol not there yet. He has confortable and permanent so we are happy. Maybe future.....
J
Xoxo
the life you lead is so fascinating holds me in awe and if younger would loved to have trod in your shoes in your training of Michael but got greater understanding from Real cuckold couple BBC Wife Sub hubby their journey of her training hubby of hubby and his cock and taking him down a path that you have taken Michael as fascinating you 2 have a look see what you think.

It's gone three in morning here in UK and I am having av really difficult but oh so hot. arousing muscle clenching toe's curling, bent double shaking time stopping myself coming. Why ?well I found Black Demon stories. Started with CON'S REVENGE wow so fucking hot. googled his stories ,currently reading Daughters horny boy friend .So far tonight I have reached the edge of the abyss about 10 times utter exquisite bliss. managed to resist so far ,

Love it! I have always wondered though, how does one handle chastity devices while walking through airport security? Anyone?
Why wife made me get a note from my doctor for my chastity device to get through airport security. I give the note to the TSA agent. The note says “I wear the device to prevent excessively masturbation as a complication of micropenis and BBC envy.”

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
Nice work! Every man deserves the same! What a great woman!

That is great news Anna. I do see the cage seems a little big. He may need a smaller one.

Back