Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
Can i ask IF your going to feminise him???

That is why I want to avoid any milking or pegging. One month caged and I already don't feel excited when I hear or see my "gf" fucking with her black gang. I don't feel the same attraction to women I had before getting caged. It's all at a more emotional, intellectual level than physical. I know this is dangerous. The cage starts to feel loose and I sometimes consider removing it altogether, before she learns and locks me with the smaller one. But being caged has changed my behaviour and I discovered a lot of activities I can do instead of wanking or thinking about sex all time. Being on B2W has now a different meaning to me.
. Cage is working however the milking and pegging are also an important part of this transformation as a submissive husband. Your role has and will change as she continues with her black men.

. But extremely functional. Opposite a catheter , the shaft serves as a plug to sperm flowing from the penis further inhibiting any sexual pleasure for the husband. Feeling the shaft inside the penis is also a profound reminder to the husband of his situation.

Urethral sounding is a very dangerous practice. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone lol.

. Cage is working however the milking and pegging are also an important part of this transformation as a submissive husband. Your role has and will change as she continues with her black men.
I'm not a husband. She's just my neighbour and I have a sort of arrangement with her. If I wanted I could pick the lock anytime. Now the whole cage is loose. I only need to decide whether I replace it myself or go back to my old ways.

Urethral sounding is a very dangerous practice. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone lol.
. Same as a large anal plug. Not intended for long term use. Only to remind cuck of his complete submission. Cage is external to penis but like catheter , the shaft inside the penis increases the cucks awareness of his situation. Compare to having a penis ring and chain. Or nipple rings on a cuck.

Was out playing up Broad St, B’ham on Friday. Plenty of attention, noticed my BBC tattoo and key! Hot young black guy fuck at end of night and bit of cream pie for hubby! Posted here because it turned me on knowing I was out on the pull wearing hubby’s cage key! X
View attachment 1647143View attachment 1647144
Very HOT...I mean you look amazing in that outfit...love the boots, really the whole thing is so sexy...and knowing you got BBC at the end of the night, with hubby getting a creampie...just makes it all that much sweeter!

Are you wearing this long term? Ive done sounding but only short term
. Varies with Susans passion. Sometimes she enjoys having me tied in a chair. Naked with a large butt plug in my ass and wearing a cage with the "sounding" inside my penis as a further reminder to me of her control over my sex while she enjoys sex with her young black men and sometimes not so young black. Several prefer the "security" of knowing I am tied and bound to the chair even as they bring Susan to multiple orgasms as they stretch her pussy and fill her with lots of cum. Like so many women today , Susan isnt just after the BBC ( and she certainly wants that ) but she also wants these black bulls filling her pussy with lots and lots of cum even if she is no longer breeding babies. The gush of the ejaculation is another mind trip that gives her very strong orgasms as memories of black men breeding her crash through her conscious mind even as the BBC is deep inside her still.

it`s actually very comfy...
. It has the effect of focusing your mind on your penius as the cage is an external binding restriction and the internal sounding inside makes you even more aware of her control. As you are sexually stimulated the penius expands against the cage and the sounding penetrates deeper. As the stimulation continues , the cage restriction becomes perhaps painfull but at least very noticeable but your awareness of the sounding going deeper inside the penius becomes very acute. Still , unable to help yourself , the stimuation continues and your penius expands further. The cage is now a severe limit and likely painfull. The sounding is deep inside the penius and even as you feel your ejaculation coming , the sperm is blocked. You want to ejaculate but you cannot. She has control.

On Sunday I came home to hubby after a wild and unexpected date night. I was well looked after ?. But Sunday was new cage day for Michael. Smaller cage for him & I joked that the Pym particle must have been used in Michael over the past year ??. He now says he feels naked without a cage on and feels uncomfortable at times without it. Such a good husband. Bless him. Lmao. He sent me this whilst he was at work today, he likes the fit, confortable but I have a feeling a new one won't be long coming given the room he has in there but he is going to be locked up for a good long while yet.2534845
J
Xoxoxoxoxo

Back