Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

On Sunday I came home to hubby after a wild and unexpected date night. I was well looked after ?. But Sunday was new cage day for Michael. Smaller cage for him & I joked that the Pym particle must have been used in Michael over the past year ??. He now says he feels naked without a cage on and feels uncomfortable at times without it. Such a good husband. Bless him. Lmao. He sent me this whilst he was at work today, he likes the fit, confortable but I have a feeling a new one won't be long coming given the room he has in there but he is going to be locked up for a good long while yet.View attachment 2534845
J
Xoxoxoxoxo
It looks great on him, he should keep it on at all times!

. Same as a large anal plug. Not intended for long term use. Only to remind cuck of his complete submission. Cage is external to penis but like catheter , the shaft inside the penis increases the cucks awareness of his situation. Compare to having a penis ring and chain. Or nipple rings on a cuck.
gasp... yes yes

Surprising how many wives still don't know about pegging and how controlling and additive it is. Most husbands resist at first but the prostate orgasm is so powerful. Like the Gspot orgasm in women when a BBC keeps rubbing the spot over and over again and the orgasms keep coming and coming and the black stud keeps going and going. The prostate orgasm keeps pumping semen from his balls until they are completely empty/ dry and the man exhausted and limp. More wives need to do this with their husbands.
oh god

On Sunday I came home to hubby after a wild and unexpected date night. I was well looked after ?. But Sunday was new cage day for Michael. Smaller cage for him & I joked that the Pym particle must have been used in Michael over the past year ??. He now says he feels naked without a cage on and feels uncomfortable at times without it. Such a good husband. Bless him. Lmao. He sent me this whilst he was at work today, he likes the fit, confortable but I have a feeling a new one won't be long coming given the room he has in there but he is going to be locked up for a good long while yet.View attachment 2534845
J
Xoxoxoxoxo
The pink band around the lock is a nice touch!!

Back