Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Did you ever consider a cage with urethra tube ?View attachment 2536338
I must admit that I have not given it much thought. I know of them but don't know if I would make Michael wear one as I am not sure if they are comfortable. I have also read that long term they can be dangerous, I wouldn't not ever risk damaging my husband. But I don't speak as a woman with experience of having a hubby wear one. Of not for long term wear are they useful in special occasions? And what benefits can be had from using one over a standard jailbird that a Michael wears now? Thanks guys
J
Xoxoxoxo

I must admit that I have not given it much thought. I know of them but don't know if I would make Michael wear one as I am not sure if they are comfortable. I have also read that long term they can be dangerous, I wouldn't not ever risk damaging my husband. But I don't speak as a woman with experience of having a hubby wear one. Of not for long term wear are they useful in special occasions? And what benefits can be had from using one over a standard jailbird that a Michael wears now? Thanks guys
J
Xoxoxoxo
I think even a part-time erection is impossible. It also let's the cock shrink a bit faster

well done xxx
I just love teasing him. 18 months ago I could not imagine in my wildest dreams we would be here. My husband, a big brute of a man, a rugby player, in chastity with me mocking his clitoris in a cage & using a pink rubber band to stop his lock from making sounds when going into work. It just goes to show what can be achieved when both parties are on board and have agreed as to the direction.
Xoxoxo
j

I have been thinking about you pegging him tomorrow. I think you may be right if you just make him wear a wig. and still be sort of a man.. and then you fuck his ass hard with that very nice strap on.. you will be showing more and more superiority to him.. and then you can use the .. only a real sissy would take that fucking.. and the more you get into it.. then you can make him prove he is ready to be yours by picking out some slutty lingerie for himself and wear it and see if you approve.. of course.. you will only sort of approve.. ;);)
GULP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First step to BBC and bisexual. Once he enjoys pegging ( and he will ) , then its time to move on to the real thing which will be better. The strap on dildo is hard and does not compress or expand. A real BBC is more flexible and just like in the vagina , if it encounters an obstacle ( cervix ). It will expand against the obstacle and fill the void. This can also happen inside his ass.
!!

J
Xoxoxoxo
. Like using/ having a catheter inside the penis. Must clean frequently. Man is very much aware of his penis and its very restricted /locked / caged condition.

J
Xoxoxoxo
. Might think of this as the ultimate in caged penis. Then there is also the penis ring which comes in different sizes too.

Back