Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Yes. More times with 5 inch then on to the 8inch. Observe his response when 8 inch penetrates the second sphincter in his ass. Make sure you pull back and then move forward such that you keep penetrating second sphincter. His orgasm will change him forever. He will be your slave
ohhhhhhhhhhh gasp!!!!!!!!ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Im wearing cb6000 chastity cage to-quit masturbation , the problem is the pain i feel when ericted , i have read some of the comments that stated using small metal cage prevent eriction so i will order metal small one and try it...

Attachments

• 41E89FF7-E322-4DFA-B832-C162A4A0FCA5.jpeg
    41E89FF7-E322-4DFA-B832-C162A4A0FCA5.jpeg
    964.9 KB · Views: 79
Im wearing cb6000 chastity cage to-quit masturbation , the problem is the pain i feel when ericted , i have read some of the comments that stated using small metal cage prevent eriction so i will order metal small one and try it...
if you get a metal one and you are on the small side like iam get the one with a tube that goes inside your small dick and there is no way you can get it out the side to play with it . good luck let us all know how it goes

Interesting. Hubby’s libido dropped while he was caged. He’s out for the moment but will be back in cage at weekend preparing for tattoo next week. I’ll have to see how his sex habits develop.
Hi Anne love your style I'm Julie from UK I keep my little mai in chastity 24/7 and I have to say the change is remarkable all this from looking at your comments on here thank you xxx Julie

Back