Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Husband is going caged full time now. I free him for sex only and when my bull has finished with me.
That'd be the smart choice. The hubbies act out pretty weird when they cum early and have to sit and watch. They become a bit of a bore when that happens and can even ruin my session with the wife.

Last edited:
Well done! He is virtually emasculated! Such role reversal! He used to fuck you and now.....you fuck HIM and only black bulls love you! Next stop on the emasculation train...................black bulls fucking HIM. He must be wondering what the fuck has happened.........?
Yes. More times with 5 inch then on to the 8inch. Observe his response when 8 inch penetrates the second sphincter in his ass. Make sure you pull back and then move forward such that you keep penetrating second sphincter. His orgasm will change him forever. He will be your slave

Has anyone heard front @Ann4BBC. Hope all is well with them.
She has posted infrequently on her twitter and did 1 post on her tumblr so not sure why she hasn’t been on here. She is now owned along with hubby by her boss but he doesn’t like her being on socia media she says. Hopefully there will be an update from her on here with all the juicy details at some point.

Back