Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

The second sphincter getting penatrated is mind blowing. You need to be patient with that just like the first one. Once it's relaxed the feeling of being taken so deep leaves me on an erotic high you have to experience to believe. I remember the first time mine was penatrated I thought what the hell was that. It was surprising when it slipped through. Thrilling in the sensation that was achieved. Like an orgasmic wave shot through my whole body. I was shaking and breathless and I didn't want it to stop.
oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her outfit is hot and if my wife dressed like that I might let her fuck me.... But there is nothing than a real man with a big thick cock fucking me... The feeling as he goes in deep and I start to cum from him fucking me is heaven... Just my humble opinion though

My wife is submissive and desires to be taken by her man and made to be daddy's little girl... I am also submissive so I am not the man she desires who can rock her world...
Contrary to popular opinion and what you might gather from womens activities today , there are many women today just like your wife. They want the man to be dominant and protective and take control of things. However, many educated men misread womens politics today especially where it comes to sex. With everything going on , you could easily conclude that women don't want sex with men but that is so very far from the truth. They want lots of sex but on their terms which begins with choosing the man( or woman ) partner even if it appears like she was the one being chosen.

Still being trained by my wife's CD friend. He's instructing me on how to walk and beginning my makeup. The wife gave me one of her dresses, and then took me out shopping for skirts and tops. I now have three separate outfits I can mix and match. with a weeks worth of panties and bras, stockings and garter belt and baby dolls,Life in panties (12).jpg panty hose and I love the shoes. They are determined to sissify me totally and I love what they are doing...Life in panties (9).jpgLife in panties (12).jpg

Thanx babe. Hubby was against fully being caged, I think he thought I wasn’t serious. He’s paranoid that people will find out at work or notice his trousers or whatever. But I’ve been trying to move him more into cuckoldry for some time, I think his main worry is now he’s caged, will people find out and what’s it going to be like not having sex etc, but also where’s it all heading to. He’s agreed to a tattoo but definitely not happy with one I want him to have! And I’ve started asking guys who want to meet, how they feel about a hubby present caged and in panties.
But to me, I’ve done things I wasn’t entirely comfortable with, and my pics are on the net, so he’s got to get on board!
Ann I love this whole story and unfolding. How he is the one who got you into taking bbc for his pleasure. How he placed you in uncomfortable situations, how he saw you as the object but in time you took control as he broke down in his inferiority. You've flipped the script and now he is your object for pleasure. Soon you be watching him take it and be used for the black man's pleasure. I really think this is such a clear reflection of what happens when in their ego white husbands think they're in control by having black men use you. At no point are they but think such is the case. I cannot wait to see pics of him feminized and serving his master's. Five years ago this was never his intention. Great Work!!

I really do not get that penis cage thing, especially in terms of a sexual turn on - no matter what the scenario is.

Why would ANY BF/hubby want to lock away their dick just so that some other guy can fuck your woman....
LOL?

I'm 37 and single. Reading some of this stuff just makes me appreciate being single, through and through and fucking through. At least I get to fuck pussy...

Back