Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Had good night last night, hubby naked, face down on bed, wig on, handcuffed. I lubed up my 5 inch and took his ass virginity! He said felt like wanted a ******* at first but then went in well, I loved it and he seemed to get into it too! Roll on the 8 inch! View attachment 1707030View attachment 1707031View attachment 1707032
Well done! He is virtually emasculated! Such role reversal! He used to fuck you and now.....you fuck HIM and only black bulls love you! Next stop on the emasculation train...................black bulls fucking HIM. He must be wondering what the fuck has happened.........?

nice.. and you know. you look HOT wearing that.. or wearing nothing. ;)
Yes. Roll on to 8 inch. But also thicker BBC. Deep Ass penetration is awesome but stretching and filling his ass is also a wonderful feeling. Some adjustment but soon he will beg for it as the orgasms are fantastic and so unlike anything like ejaculations from his cock in a womans pussy

Yes. Roll on to 8 inch. But also thicker BBC. Deep Ass penetration is awesome but stretching and filling his ass is also a wonderful feeling. Some adjustment but soon he will beg for it as the orgasms are fantastic and so unlike anything like ejaculations from his cock in a womans pussy
Its the best thing for us to hear the wife say that he's gonna enjoy and beg for the humbling pegging he deserves. I figure the way this goes, he gonna wanna up the inches he gets soon too

First step to BBC and bisexual. Once he enjoys pegging ( and he will ) , then its time to move on to the real thing which will be better. The strap on dildo is hard and does not compress or expand. A real BBC is more flexible and just like in the vagina , if it encounters an obstacle ( cervix ). It will expand against the obstacle and fill the void. This can also happen inside his ass.
ohhh gasp

Back