Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Ann I love this whole story and unfolding. How he is the one who got you into taking bbc for his pleasure. How he placed you in uncomfortable situations, how he saw you as the object but in time you took control as he broke down in his inferiority. You've flipped the script and now he is your object for pleasure. Soon you be watching him take it and be used for the black man's pleasure. I really think this is such a clear reflection of what happens when in their ego white husbands think they're in control by having black men use you. At no point are they but think such is the case. I cannot wait to see pics of him feminized and serving his master's. Five years ago this was never his intention. Great Work!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow

turning him inside-out!!!!!!!!
I think the point is missing here. No wife can get or have power over her husband unless he wants her to have it. He has a will of his own, he is still in more control than is on the surface. Why would a man stay in a relationship and give his wife control if he didn't like playing the game. It is like these female led relationships that use punishment to control a husband. It is all a game turned into a lifestyle. Has anyone here ever heard of assault? If the man didn't accept it, then it is called husband abuse and the wife would go to jail.

I think the point is missing here. No wife can get or have power over her husband unless he wants her to have it. He has a will of his own, he is still in more control than is on the surface. Why would a man stay in a relationship and give his wife control if he didn't like playing the game. It is like these female led relationships that use punishment to control a husband. It is all a game turned into a lifestyle. Has anyone here ever heard of assault? If the man didn't accept it, then it is called husband abuse and the wife would go to jail.
good point.................its a win win in my book

Hubby’s sissy slave tattoo done! Marked forever as slave to me, his Mistress. His transformation continues and now can’t go back. Started as pussy cleaning cuck, then caged, now tattooed, soon to be pegged, feminised and my sissy slutty girlfriend! So proud of how I’ve changed him!View attachment 1681105View attachment 1681106
He'll still be able to fly under the radar with other people as far as being a sissy because there's nothing overly feminine about the tat but as long as you two know what the rose means that's all that matters. Love it

Have you had him suck BBC or take BBC in his ass? Does he eat your cream-pies?
You have made great progress! I was just wondering if you have gotten further with his cuckold training.

Back