Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Great experience last night with hubby! We fucked, he was over in minutes! I told him ‘hope you enjoyed that, it’s the last this year!’ I then laid out some of the ‘toys’ to expect, his face looked glum! Back in the cage today, before Tattoo this Friday!

Attachments

• 4A65CD8C-288D-44BD-99FE-C1C58021585B.jpeg
    4A65CD8C-288D-44BD-99FE-C1C58021585B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 153
Great experience last night with hubby! We fucked, he was over in minutes! I told him ‘hope you enjoyed that, it’s the last this year!’ I then laid out some of the ‘toys’ to expect, his face looked glum! Back in the cage today, before Tattoo this Friday!
Oh my

Tattoos next Friday, looking forward to it, hubby isn’t! Hubby’s going back in cage tomorrow in preparation for the tattoo. Tattooists not keen on photos in his place, I’ve asked before. But I’ll certainly take some after.
You are the best

thanks for the great thread Anne, has helped me a great deal, always wanted to cage hubby, but he was
never keen, but i have used this thread to 'persuade ' him , cage is on order , should be here couple of days,
Just curious about why you put "persuade" in quotes. Usually that device is used to imply a different meaning than the standard meaning. Do you mean you in some way ****** or ******* him? Like withholding sex or something?

thanks for the great thread Anne, has helped me a great deal, always wanted to cage hubby, but he was
never keen, but i have used this thread to 'persuade ' him , cage is on order , should be here couple of days,
Oh that’s great babe! I’m so pleased, an important part of why I post stuff about this lifestyle I want others to try. Please let me know how you get on with hubby and his cage X

So proud of hubby today! Did a presentation to work colleagues and had meeting with senior managers all while caged! Thought he might ask to take off but he didn’t! He said he enjoyed it. I think cage made him not less confident but less arrogant, like a neutered dog!0B154849-6574-4A01-BB03-9BC4E89DB3F7.jpeg656F5C21-2780-451C-B394-6965232B3DF7.jpeg4B389728-7A0C-481E-A3AE-58A732562C0D.jpeg

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
If you ever wanted to try creamy thick North African dick check my media and PM I've always had a thing for English white slut wives the sexiest and hottest I ever had ... Specially with sissy husbands to Dom

Back