Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Yes, me and hubby’s sex had dropped anyway. The main reason is I genuinely relax, get wet and loosen when I want sex these days so don’t feel him in me as much as I used to. I’ve been trying to become more BBC only. Hubby not touched me this year. And yes he always cleans me out after sex.
You ask ‘how did he initially get the idea to want you to do it’ you mean for me to go with black guys or to lock him up? He always wanted me to go with black guys but I thought it was just fantasy at start of relationship. As far as locking him up, I’ve been interested in feminising him for some time, tried Estrogen etc but didn’t want to cage him, now I think it’s the next obvious step to take. X
love your style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tattoo day tomorrow is he looking forward to it lol. You should make him put the cage on straight after the tattoo and ask the tattooist to take pics of you together. That would be so embarrassing for him xxx

I believe you're a week off...

2/2 was what I have circled on my calendar

The only way that could be better is if Anne was getting fucked by a BBC or two while ink was applied.
Maybe even in the parlour

Tattoo day tomorrow is he looking forward to it lol. You should make him put the cage on straight after the tattoo and ask the tattooist to take pics of you together. That would be so embarrassing for him xxx
Tattoos next Friday, looking forward to it, hubby isn’t! Hubby’s going back in cage tomorrow in preparation for the tattoo. Tattooists not keen on photos in his place, I’ve asked before. But I’ll certainly take some after.

Back