Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Tattoos next Friday, looking forward to it, hubby isn’t! Hubby’s going back in cage tomorrow in preparation for the tattoo. Tattooists not keen on photos in his place, I’ve asked before. But I’ll certainly take some after.
just keep him caged, well oiled, it takes times, weeks yet eventually he will love it, love to see new pics, plus pic somewhere in future where you two are tattoed, he is caged and black man is standing showing hes bbc, he or you thow kneeling pref leashed..

just keep him caged, well oiled, it takes times, weeks yet eventually he will love it, love to see new pics, plus pic somewhere in future where you two are tattoed, he is caged and black man is standing showing hes bbc, he or you thow kneeling pref leashed..
Definitely babe, I’ve found a Birmingham BBC into couples, so hoping that’s where this will end up! Pics when we do!

Hi Ann, I look forward to the pics of your husbands first tattoo. I do have a question though. In the op your husband has shaven his pubic and ball area smooth. My question is, have you considered having him shave his legs as well? The tattoo and little cage will just stand out with that hair out of the way. I also think he'll look more submitted and under your command. Just an idea.

Mask himself if he wants to fuck

Tell him that if he chooses yes or no, either way has consequences.
If he says yes, fuck him, make him clean your creampie, piss on him, whatever you feel punishment should be for that, then cage him til '19.

If he says no, suck on him til he almost cums, then stop and cage him til later but not the year.

Or some other twist on making him choose if he's gonna be locked up all year or not.

Hi Ann, I look forward to the pics of your husbands first tattoo. I do have a question though. In the op your husband has shaven his pubic and ball area smooth. My question is, have you considered having him shave his legs as well? The tattoo and little cage will just stand out with that hair out of the way. I also think he'll look more submitted and under your command. Just an idea.
Thanx, yes I’ve thought about that. I have two grown up sons who live at home, so at the moment I’m keeping his feminisation to the hidden parts where possible- cage, panties, shaved balls, painted toe nails, silk teddy under the shirt etc. This might change as we go forward. X

Back