Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

So proud of hubby today! Did a presentation to work colleagues and had meeting with senior managers all while caged! Thought he might ask to take off but he didn’t! He said he enjoyed it. I think cage made him not less confident but less arrogant, like a neutered dog!View attachment 1675575View attachment 1675576View attachment 1675577
But, probably the situation is better than the neutered dog analogy. I assume neutering removes the source of male hormones so a dog would no longer have the urge to copulate. But, your hubby still has his balls so he should still have the hormones so he should have the urge to fuck. But, he can't. So that should be more frustrating to him and pleasing YOU is his only hope for sexual release. To borrow an expression, you have him by the balls.............................his shrinking balls!

But, probably the situation is better than the neutered dog analogy. I assume neutering removes the source of male hormones so a dog would no longer have the urge to copulate. But, your hubby still has his balls so he should still have the hormones so he should have the urge to fuck. But, he can't. So that should be more frustrating to him and pleasing YOU is his only hope for sexual release. To borrow an expression, you have him by the balls.............................his shrinking balls!
He’s just about got his balls! Them and his cock seem to be shrinking!

Hubby’s sissy slave tattoo done! Marked forever as slave to me, his Mistress. His transformation continues and now can’t go back. Started as pussy cleaning cuck, then caged, now tattooed, soon to be pegged, feminised and my sissy slutty girlfriend! So proud of how I’ve changed him!8B843C44-DA36-4BE7-BB40-00351898B8DF.jpeg7D0CEC5A-174F-4C64-91C7-12DEE75A0589.jpeg

Hubby’s sissy slave tattoo done! Marked forever as slave to me, his Mistress. His transformation continues and now can’t go back. Started as pussy cleaning cuck, then caged, now tattooed, soon to be pegged, feminised and my sissy slutty girlfriend! So proud of how I’ve changed him!View attachment 1681105View attachment 1681106
your nastier than i first figure sweet..

Hubby’s sissy slave tattoo done! Marked forever as slave to me, his Mistress. His transformation continues and now can’t go back. Started as pussy cleaning cuck, then caged, now tattooed, soon to be pegged, feminised and my sissy slutty girlfriend! So proud of how I’ve changed him!View attachment 1681105View attachment 1681106
hes cock should be fully shaved now

Eh, not good advertising for the tattoo artist- off center and uneven... but does the job!

Surprised not "Ann's Slave" though!

Holy ******* what a fucking sissy

Outstanding! And you have made all of this progress in such a short time! You know, I would like to point out that, with the space next to the rose and the size of the lettering, you could add "BBC" above "Slave"! It could also be another step in your process of eliminating his old white male self and reducing him to a true slave to you and your BBC lovers.

Perfect. Soon you will be both out cockshopping together for hung black men to take back to your hotel room. You can enjoy watching while a real man makes a woman of your hubby:)

lol Don’t ease him in gentle babe. Get a strap on the same size as your bull and hide it away and arrange for your bull to come over one night without hubby knowing. Under the pretenders you are going to release his cage, Cuff his hads to his ankles on his knees, blindfold him. Let your bull in and put on your strap on. As your bull penetrates your ass you penetrate slaves, let your bull fuck both asses by using you as a cock sleeve xxxx
Ooh that sounds hot! I’ve got a 5 and 8 inch strap on to start using on him. Getting his ass ready for the real thing! X

Back