Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Outstanding! And you have made all of this progress in such a short time! You know, I would like to point out that, with the space next to the rose and the size of the lettering, you could add "BBC" above "Slave"! It could also be another step in your process of eliminating his old white male self and reducing him to a true slave to you and your BBC lovers.
Thanx! Yes good idea about the BBC!
You say ‘in such a short time’ but we’ve been in this lifestyle since 2013 and our relationship has slowly changed since then. I’ve been working on trying to make him more of a cuck, more involved, more of a slave and feminised and now I’ve made a permanent change for hubby! X

Hubby’s sissy slave tattoo done! Marked forever as slave to me, his Mistress. His transformation continues and now can’t go back. Started as pussy cleaning cuck, then caged, now tattooed, soon to be pegged, feminised and my sissy slutty girlfriend! So proud of how I’ve changed him!View attachment 1681105View attachment 1681106

Damn, he is lucky to have you. Any white cuck would be lucky to have you.

Ann, thanks so much for taking us with you on this adventure, you are a very sexy women. From my outside perspective I am jealous of your husband, but wonder how this has progressively changed both of you. It seems obvious he has accepted his situation but it would be interesting to know how fully he is embracing it. I look forward to your continuing updates.

Maybe this video will give you some ideas for some fun with hubby when a bbc isn't available.
https://xhamster.com/videos/released-from-chastity-with-numbing-cream-1121115

Ann, thanks so much for taking us with you on this adventure, you are a very sexy women. From my outside perspective I am jealous of your husband, but wonder how this has progressively changed both of you. It seems obvious he has accepted his situation but it would be interesting to know how fully he is embracing it. I look forward to your continuing updates.

Maybe this video will give you some ideas for some fun with hubby when a bbc isn't available.
Thanx. Good question. From the start it was hubby who wanted me to go with other men. It’s developed since then, my confidence has grown while his has declined. In many ways I have taken over control of many aspects in our relationship already and hubby is good with that. Then I started to enjoy my ‘Mistress’ role both at home and on the net. Hubby loves cleaning me out, or meeting my guys. So it was almost inevitable that hubby would become more into a sissy /sub role.
For some time I find feminising guys a turn on so it’s sort of worked out well that hubby has progressed into the role.
I wouldn’t say yet he’s fully embraced it up to now, but the tattoo will help- psychologically it’s a big, permanent step.
Since his caging, and now the tattoo, it will be easier I think, to move him forward. I believe he will come to fully accept it and enjoy it. My little sissy girlfriend! X

Oh that video is excellent... the tone and overall attitude of the Mistress is delightful. xx

Thanx. Good question. From the start it was hubby who wanted me to go with other men. It’s developed since then, my confidence has grown while his has declined. In many ways I have taken over control of many aspects in our relationship already and hubby is good with that. Then I started to enjoy my ‘Mistress’ role both at home and on the net. Hubby loves cleaning me out, or meeting my guys. So it was almost inevitable that hubby would become more into a sissy /sub role.
For some time I find feminising guys a turn on so it’s sort of worked out well that hubby has progressed into the role.
I wouldn’t say yet he’s fully embraced it up to now, but the tattoo will help- psychologically it’s a big, permanent step.
Since his caging, and now the tattoo, it will be easier I think, to move him forward. I believe he will come to fully accept it and enjoy it. My little sissy girlfriend! X
you should find a hung black master

It was fully shaved but he’s been in cage all week including when he had his tattoo done, so the hair grew back. X
He kept the cage on even at the tattoo parlour?

I agree, the tattoo must be a huge step for him and has to alter his mind set whether he wanted it to or not. More so than the cage no doubt.
Pegging will break another boundary as will little fem things like making him wear panties sometimes, he will know all day he has them on much like the cage, then when he uses the loo he has his tattoo to reinforce that he's not the man people think.
dressing fem while watching you with studs will be fun for him especially when you reward him for being good by pegging him in front of the stud or by allowing him to have sloppy seconds by using the strap on to fuck you.
Maybe he can help the stud DP you with the strap on (still caged of course) and then clean the strap on and of course the stud afterwards.
He'll be begging you to give him a release by pegging him, of course that won't be required with a willing stud on hand so he'll need to beg him instead.
I suspect his change will pick up pace now and far more willingly and i know we're all desperate to read all the details.

He kept the cage on even at the tattoo parlour?

I agree, the tattoo must be a huge step for him and has to alter his mind set whether he wanted it to or not. More so than the cage no doubt.
Pegging will break another boundary as will little fem things like making him wear panties sometimes, he will know all day he has them on much like the cage, then when he uses the loo he has his tattoo to reinforce that he's not the man people think.
dressing fem while watching you with studs will be fun for him especially when you reward him for being good by pegging him in front of the stud or by allowing him to have sloppy seconds by using the strap on to fuck you.
Maybe he can help the stud DP you with the strap on (still caged of course) and then clean the strap on and of course the stud afterwards.
He'll be begging you to give him a release by pegging him, of course that won't be required with a willing stud on hand so he'll need to beg him instead.
I suspect his change will pick up pace now and far more willingly and i know we're all desperate to read all the details.
Yes he had the cage on while being tattooed, under his pants but the lump and outline etc could be seen.
Loving your description here pegging, in front of stud and involving him with stud. All great ideas!

Yes he had the cage on while being tattooed, under his pants but the lump and outline etc could be seen.
Loving your description here pegging, in front of stud and involving him with stud. All great ideas!
wow so the tattooist didn't know for certain he was caged but i'm sure he would have a good idea as his hand must have brushed it sometimes, im impressed you made him keep it on.
yes pegging is going to break him and push him so fast i'm sure, after the first time you peg him he will accept it every time after but how shocked will he be when you pull the strap on out while the stud is around. It's one thing eating out your cum filled pussy but having the stud watch as he kneels for your fake cock is a whole different level and only then a step from the stud's cock.
Making him fuck you with the strap on is more about your pleasure and his denial of course.

wow so the tattooist didn't know for certain he was caged but i'm sure he would have a good idea as his hand must have brushed it sometimes, im impressed you made him keep it on.
yes pegging is going to break him and push him so fast i'm sure, after the first time you peg him he will accept it every time after but how shocked will he be when you pull the strap on out while the stud is around. It's one thing eating out your cum filled pussy but having the stud watch as he kneels for your fake cock is a whole different level and only then a step from the stud's cock.
Making him fuck you with the strap on is more about your pleasure and his denial of course.
I’m looking forward to the pegging both him and me!
Bear in mind he used to be embarrassed meeting black guys on meets anyway, so now to be caged and pegged in front of one! Ooh!

I’m looking forward to the pegging both him and me!
Bear in mind he used to be embarrassed meeting black guys on meets anyway, so now to be caged and pegged in front of one! Ooh!
yes i can well imagine he was very embarrassed but that will be nothing compared to being shown to be your bitch will it.
Even just showing them his new tattoo and im sure you'll make sure he's lost most if not all of his body hair as well. Maybe the black guy can humiliate and boss him around a bit, maybe order him to wear the clothes youve stripped off.

Back