Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

View attachment 1663966

ideas, ideas...how creative people can be...be free to use Ann :)

Next time you have him like this, rubber glove up. Then be kind enough to give his balls a massage using Icy Hot Cream. Don't forget to slide a finger or two into his ass once his balls are coated and work his prostate... I'm sure he will voice is enjoyment of what your doing...

I know I do when my wife gives me such attention..

Interesting. Hubby’s libido dropped while he was caged. He’s out for the moment but will be back in cage at weekend preparing for tattoo next week. I’ll have to see how his sex habits develop.
also other actions change, hes devotion will increase will become more deep towards you yet it will take longer period than days, after two week or more hes attitude will change and you will see new man..who is willingly to please and serve you new way...

I can see that his penis is smaller than the tiny Cock Cage. I tried wearing them once but it started falling off because my dicklette is so small.
just buy smaller one, yes even smal ones can drop once you wear them long time penis eventually shrink and it can drop away...so just buy even smaller by ring and lenght or first days use bigger one and after week s change to smaller one

Next time you have him like this, rubber glove up. Then be kind enough to give his balls a massage using Icy Hot Cream. Don't forget to slide a finger or two into his ass once his balls are coated and work his prostate... I'm sure he will voice is enjoyment of what your doing...

I know I do when my wife gives me such attention..
Oh yesssssssss....:mstickle::mstickle:

Back