Keep going and be patient. I was hesitant to my ex’s need to sissify but eventually I came to enjoy him more that way.
She has told me she thinks it’s hot that I’ve been submissive to BBC before. She knows I love stockings and heels and such. She even pegged me a few times with us in matching stockings. I don’t understand why she hesitates to go farther with things.

She has told me she thinks it’s hot that I’ve been submissive to BBC before. She knows I love stockings and heels and such. She even pegged me a few times with us in matching stockings. I don’t understand why she hesitates to go farther with things.
How far do you mean?

Well, she’s admitted to watching Blackedraw videos for hours at night after everyone’s asleep. She said to me just a few weeks ago, that if we were to have a three-way, she would love for it to be the sexy, black waiter at our favorite restaurant. She knows I dress up, but won’t allow me to dress with her. I just know that if she were to try big black cock just once she would love it as much as I do.

Well, she’s admitted to watching Blackedraw videos for hours at night after everyone’s asleep. She said to me just a few weeks ago, that if we were to have a three-way, she would love for it to be the sexy, black waiter at our favorite restaurant. She knows I dress up, but won’t allow me to dress with her. I just know that if she were to try big black cock just once she would love it as much as I do.
Interesting process. I wonder if she knows that she won’t need you anymore and is afraid of destroying your life or family ect?

Interesting process. I wonder if she knows that she won’t need you anymore and is afraid of destroying your life or family ect?
I couldn’t say what her thought process is overall but I do provide many things that she needs and wants outside of sex. With that said, you could be correct in that she doesn’t want to take that chance of irrevocably changing our relationship dynamic. But I’ll add that she was married when we met and that in itself is another story of its own. But I mention that to say that sex outside of the relationship isn’t exactly new to either of us. Just we haven’t done that since we’ve been together.

That would be the submissive psychology. It’s wonderful and great for you to experience. It’s so humiliating though.

I totally agree and it is suprising to me because as a rule in life I would never humiliate anyone and always looked at it as a negative thing. Then in a sexual context you discover what a powerful feeling it can be in a positive way and it blows your mind.

Back