I rarely get to dress at all. I was working in Baltimore and brought some panties and thigh highs with me. I was extremely horny and was on a cuck chat site. I posted any men in Baltimore and I got a response from a black man and we chatted a bit and he seemed very cool. I gave him my hotel room number and he said he would be over within an hour. I was so nervous but thinking wow I am commited to it now and it is finally going to happen. I was so dissapointed that an hour went by then another hour and I knew he was a no show. I ended up jerking while wearing a black thong and thigh highs.

Attachments

• 56773A06-7829-4AEF-A4B4-FB610FCB54D3.jpeg
    56773A06-7829-4AEF-A4B4-FB610FCB54D3.jpeg
    800.5 KB · Views: 65
I rarely get to dress at all. I was working in Baltimore and brought some panties and thigh highs with me. I was extremely horny and was on a cuck chat site. I posted any men in Baltimore and I got a response from a black man and we chatted a bit and he seemed very cool. I gave him my hotel room number and he said he would be over within an hour. I was so nervous but thinking wow I am commited to it now and it is finally going to happen. I was so dissapointed that an hour went by then another hour and I knew he was a no show. I ended up jerking while wearing a black thong and thigh highs.
You look so beautiful and sexy, I am so sorry for you with the no show unfortunately it happens from time to time , please don't be discouraged as the beautiful black men that do show certainly provides the excitement and makes up for the no shows I've been a sisicuckold mist my life and started very young pleasuring black mens, but I to have experienced some no shows as well. Enjoy the ones that do show

That would be the submissive psychology. It’s wonderful and great for you to experience. It’s so humiliating though.
I’ll never forget the way those feelings swept through me that first time. Along with feeling helpless as a much bigger and stronger man was taking what he wanted. I realized I was attempting to slow him and he was doing what he wanted how he wanted.

That would be the submissive psychology. It’s wonderful and great for you to experience. It’s so humiliating though.
Yes, that's the kink. In taking a bdsm test, Degredee came up as one of my top kinks. That's all about humiliation and loving the feeling sexually. Whereas some think humiliation is a bad thing, to the Degredee it's very positive all part of the fun.

You seem to be very accepting of the new normal. That’s refreshing to read
After the first time I told myself it was great but I’ll leave it a one time experience. Then I found I couldn’t stop thinking about it. The loss of control was frightening and a turn on that I couldn’t shake. Then several days later when my phone rang and I saw his number I was trembling with excitement inside.

Back