Cucks Allowed But Not Sissies

Just thought i'd post this here to highlight the hypocrisy i've ran into on this site , mostly from women telling me to "go to a gay site" "leave and go somewhere else" "sissies are wrecking this site" . This is coming from the same women that have cucks as husbands that call themselves sissies and enjoy lapping up BBC cum like a dog in heat . First of all i'd like to say that's gay AF . In fact i find it even gayer than true sissies who actually know how to be feminine and put some actual work into what they do . So here on this site cucks are openly promoted to engage in their homsexual activities and given a huge forum section , while those who identify as "real sissies" are shunned and ****** to discuss stuff in the back room because we dont want to promote "gayness" by giving them their own forum section . The whole thing is quite funny actually . We are not "invading your site" as i was told to turn it gay... although we may entice some of "your black men" over to the dark side ... Lol . :devilish:

Just thought i'd post this here to highlight the hypocrisy i've ran into on this site , mostly from women telling me to "go to a gay site" "leave and go somewhere else" "sissies are wrecking this site" . This is coming from the same women that have cucks as husbands that call themselves sissies and enjoy lapping up BBC cum like a dog in heat . First of all i'd like to say that's gay AF . In fact i find it even gayer than true sissies who actually know how to be feminine and put some actual work into what they do . So here on this site cucks are openly promoted to engage in their homsexual activities and given a huge forum section , while those who identify as "real sissies" are shunned and ****** to discuss stuff in the back room because we dont want to promote "gayness" by giving them their own forum section . The whole thing is quite funny actually . We are not "invading your site" as i was told to turn it gay... although we may entice some of "your black men" over to the dark side ... Lol . :devilish:
Yes here for hotwives and sissies. Us bbc love some sissies too

sounds like left-wing people -- always telling people what to do or think - but have fun and suck and fuck and play anyway you want.

Agree as a sisicuckold myself for many years now , I understand where you are coming from. But rest assured as you mentioned there is enough room in the BNWO for everyone who enters
You're exactly right! And I mean this with the utmost respect but black men deserve our respect and submission. If the aren't interested then i fully understand, I'm inferior anyways. But Just because some black kings aren't interested in having the husband/sissy submit to them doesn't mean that I won't submit to every black man that would like me to.

Listen…

I’m as gay as they fucking come. Just posted before this about a black man dumping a load in my ass Raw this week, but if we are ALL being honest….. you know that sissies and gay dudes inject themselves into threads that aren’t about them more than anyone else here.

It’s not all of us, and a lot of the ones that do aren’t long term members and just setup an account to jerk off once then never come back. I get that,

But let’s not kid ourselves and pretend like our sexual appetite is on par with the women here or anywhere else. B2w has probably the highest concentration of sexually adventurous women on planet earth, but they pale in comparison to how wild your average gay guy on the internet is. And you can confirm that by looking at ANY other message board focused around gay sex. I’m on justusboys as well as here, and the content there can be borderline repulsive. Men, gay or straight, do not have the set of sexual brakes that women have. And unless SOMEONE puts those brakes on, this site will be overrun by gay men and the women will leave (along with alot of the black men who message us secretly)

Generally speaking, sissies get off on being SEEN as feminine, and in order to be seen, they tend to post. I know this becuase I’ve done it. I don’t know of any sissy, here or anywhere else that dresses in total secret without posting ANY pictures of themselves. So the reason that we are asked to stay in one particular forum is so we don’t overpower the drive of the women here. It’s not a perfect system, but it works better than anywhere else.

I get it, I know it would be great if we all just got along, but think of what we have here. A message board that is a really wide mix of black and white men, and women, with a pretty wide range of tastes hinging around black cock. That’s hard to replicate, and it’s a fine balance that keeps it all working. I follow the rules becuase I would like to keep this board operational…..

Back