Sissy/cuck favorite way to get off

My favorite way to get off is to have a sissygasm while getting fucked by a black stud. Nothing makes you feel like more of an inferior faggot than having a real man make you cum like a girl from getting your pussy fucked, then knowing that even though you came he is still going to fuck your hole until he finishes.
Oh yes! He's now going to deposit his seed in you as you are
nothing more than a cum recepticle.
The sissygasm is the ultimate. Cumming without
having to touch yourself? What would your mom say if she saw that?

My favorite way to get off is to have a sissygasm while getting fucked by a black stud. Nothing makes you feel like more of an inferior faggot than having a real man make you cum like a girl from getting your pussy fucked, then knowing that even though you came he is still going to fuck your hole until he finishes.
:rolleyes:

Oh yes! He's now going to deposit his seed in you as you are
nothing more than a cum recepticle.
The sissygasm is the ultimate. Cumming without
having to touch yourself? What would your mom say if she saw that?
Haha, more curious what my wife would say!! Or what she would think of the fact that I am usually playing a slideshow of her pictures (mostly naughty ones or from our wedding) while I am taking a cock twice the size of anything she ever experienced.

Haha, more curious what my wife would say!! Or what she would think of the fact that I am usually playing a slideshow of her pictures (mostly naughty ones or from our wedding) while I am taking a cock twice the size of anything she ever experienced.
Well, I know what my wife would say or rather has said...
"I don't mind you going out to get fucked by some guy or guys....
as long as you let me have a regular bull and let me date on my own."

As of lately, is to wait until my little dick is not excited. it's usually no more than 4". Once it's flacid ,it's 1-2 " and I can push it in and masturbate like a girl and cum that way. almost fingering myself. it's so awesome and I feel so feminine when I do that. Especially when I just shaved everything and everywhere.

As of lately, is to wait until my little dick is not excited. it's usually no more than 4". Once it's flacid ,it's 1-2 " and I can push it in and masturbate like a girl and cum that way. almost fingering myself. it's so awesome and I feel so feminine when I do that. Especially when I just shaved everything and everywhere.
The first time I was shaved, it was at my wife's bull request.
She shaved me and herself. That's how he wanted it.
Only the alpha male would have hair. I must say, besides feeling
feminine, it made me feel like a eunuch.

Walking around the house with my "clit" exposed and wearing
only thigh-highs and a collar, it helped me adjust to being their maid/ houseboi.

Last edited:
The first time I was shaved, it was at my wife's bull request.
She shaved me and herself. That's how he wanted it.
Only the alpha male would have hair. I must say, besides feeling
feminine, it made me feel like a eunuch.

Walking around the house with my "clit" exposed and wearing
only thigh-highs and a collar, it helped me adjust to being their maid/ houseboi.
that's awesome . wish my wife would do that to me.

There is nothing more humiliating than cuming while getting spit roasted by two women with strap on. Then listening to them laugh as the continued to fuck you.
Wow, that's something special. I have fantasized with my ex-gf seducing my wife and then doing that to me. They did, separately. But having them both on you, or double fucking your ass... Man you're lucky

Has an ex who trained me to take a strap on cock up my ass. It was awesome.
She broke me in slowly. At first she would lick my asshole (a first for me). Who wouldn't love that sensation?
Over time she would gently put a finger in my butt after licking my asshole. At first I tried to say, "No thanks, that's not for me." But she was insistent. She would say things like: "You never had your butt licked before, and you liked it, right? So just try a finger. Everyone knows it feels good."
After several months, getting my butt fingered just became part of regular sex play. Before making love, I just knew I was going to get my butt fingered for a while, and that I was going to get rock hard. She was training me to associate getting fucked up the ass with sex.
The next step was, she asked me to get on my hands and knees to take the finger. While it was happening, she would say things like "You like getting fucked up the ass, don't you?" And If I didn't say "Yes" she would stop. I wanted to get to fucking her pussy, so I learned to agree with whatever she said.
Well, you know where this is going. She really wanted to see me get fucked by "a real man" and "a big black cock." I would have to say things like "can you please fuck my faggot ass" and that is how we would initiate love making.
I learned what phases turned her on. "I wish this was a real cock fucking my asshole." And she would want me to describe a big muscular guy fuckign my butt. By the time it was time to put it in her, she would be soaking wet.
Finally, once while on vacation, she suggested we go to to a sex store together. She made me pick out a strap-on. I remember the gay worker in the store saying, "Oh, these are my favorite types of couples! Just need a little help to bring the guy out of the closet." I had never felt more humiliated in my life. I remember him saying something like: "Get him used to this honey, and he will be begging for the real thing in no time."
My wife's reply? "Oh, he already does." They shared a good laugh. She wanted me to get the guy's number but I wouldn't do it.
Shortly after, I found out my wife had been fucking someone on the side for over a year, and she was in love with him. She left me high and dry, and even took the strap on.
Vanilla sex just doesn't do it for me anymore. Now I always think about a big black guy fuckign me up the ass, in order to cum.

Has an ex who trained me to take a strap on cock up my ass. It was awesome.
She broke me in slowly. At first she would lick my asshole (a first for me). Who wouldn't love that sensation?
Over time she would gently put a finger in my butt after licking my asshole. At first I tried to say, "No thanks, that's not for me." But she was insistent. She would say things like: "You never had your butt licked before, and you liked it, right? So just try a finger. Everyone knows it feels good."
After several months, getting my butt fingered just became part of regular sex play. Before making love, I just knew I was going to get my butt fingered for a while, and that I was going to get rock hard. She was training me to associate getting fucked up the ass with sex.
The next step was, she asked me to get on my hands and knees to take the finger. While it was happening, she would say things like "You like getting fucked up the ass, don't you?" And If I didn't say "Yes" she would stop. I wanted to get to fucking her pussy, so I learned to agree with whatever she said.
Well, you know where this is going. She really wanted to see me get fucked by "a real man" and "a big black cock." I would have to say things like "can you please fuck my faggot ass" and that is how we would initiate love making.
I learned what phases turned her on. "I wish this was a real cock fucking my asshole." And she would want me to describe a big muscular guy fuckign my butt. By the time it was time to put it in her, she would be soaking wet.
Finally, once while on vacation, she suggested we go to to a sex store together. She made me pick out a strap-on. I remember the gay worker in the store saying, "Oh, these are my favorite types of couples! Just need a little help to bring the guy out of the closet." I had never felt more humiliated in my life. I remember him saying something like: "Get him used to this honey, and he will be begging for the real thing in no time."
My wife's reply? "Oh, he already does." They shared a good laugh. She wanted me to get the guy's number but I wouldn't do it.
Shortly after, I found out my wife had been fucking someone on the side for over a year, and she was in love with him. She left me high and dry, and even took the strap on.
Vanilla sex just doesn't do it for me anymore. Now I always think about a big black guy fuckign me up the ass, in order to cum.
Once you have a gay experience, it’s almost impossible to not want more.

My fav way is really by a hung black man fucking my boi pussy ! If I can get that I love to wear panties and bra with fake boobs put on makeup at least and maybe more depending on the time I have to play because my wife knows a little bit but dont like it when I do it but I have 4 different black dildos from 17 inches to 10 inches I love to fuck myself with them and try to stretch my boi pussy the most I can

this morning, I shaved my entire body, and my man/pussy was filling good so I put a 8" dildo in there. my 2" became 3 and I came so good. one of my favorite ways to cum. other is through a wand on my clit

I once dated a nurse - she loved sucking my cock. Only thing - she told me the first time she was going to finger my ass everytime she sucked my cock. Over the next three months and she sucked my cock alot. After two weeks she had my ass trained to be a sissy-pussy - I would crave for her to finger me - I would crave for her to fuck me with a toy.

My sissy-pussy would open and respond like a pussy. She started making me beg to be more sissy - to dress as a female - to suck any cock she told me to suck - to beg her to fuck other cocks so I could lick cum from her pussy and suck his cock hard again. Yes I begged her to let me suck his cock hard again so she could watch the bull fuck my sissy-pussy.

when ive had a long stressful day, i love wearing somthing tight or sexy before bed. Shut off the lights, get under the blankets, and take on 4 of my realise bbc dildos! Anything goes, and it gets pretty intense for me! Best stress relief ever!

I like to focus on the man or woman's use of me, and pleasure I provide to them. Their call of course, but if I can focus on them, I'm focused on them. I'll take care of myself later. That almost always ends with nipple clamps, something big up my ass, and e-stim to my little dick and balls. Edge as long as possible before stopping, or HFO. Lick up my mess.

Back