Your place as a true bbc faggot .

It’s very important to know your place and your fetish before diving into anything. My place is in the natural order as I see myself attracted to white sissies, pathetic faggots and making sure all white households get BLACKED. Turning young white boys to true sluts for BBCs .

BNWO will strive to make this dream a reality in the long run because it does break all racial boundaries . Being a white living bimbo Fuck doll always ready to take BBCs is a very great and priceless privilege for any white faggot.
Omg I'd love to be slutty little sissy

Oh God that sounds so final and so beautiful accepting yourself as a Black Man's Slut. :blackheart: 🔥:blackheart:
I was Completely used for BBC’s entertainment, my satisfaction as a white boy cuck hub was not important to the bull it was all about his cock though they know we love being used by them, but it’s not their focus when fucking you, so if you think they will ask you what you enjoy you’re going to be disappointed.

Last edited:
I was Completely used for BBC’s entertainment, my satisfaction as a white boy cuck hub was not important to the bull it was all about his cock though they know we love being used by them, but it’s not their focus when fucking you, so if you think they will ask you what you enjoy you’re going to be disappointed.
It seems as if you have submitted completely to BBC using you for his pleasure. Nice!!

It seems as if you have submitted completely to BBC using you for his pleasure. Nice!!
Yes I submitted completely I was told to get on all 4’s and did immediately and when the BBC was ****** on me I squealed some then told him it hurt alot and he did not stop forsing his BBC up me just ignored me and kept fucking me even walked me across the room with the BBC in me to get me in front of a wall mirror as I was crawling on me knees. The taken to the bed and was laid face down and fucked . I just did as told I never thought about about telling him to stop just used as he wanted.

It’s very important to know your place and your fetish before diving into anything. My place is in the natural order as I see myself attracted to white sissies, pathetic faggots and making sure all white households get BLACKED. Turning young white boys to true sluts for BBCs .

BNWO will strive to make this dream a reality in the long run because it does break all racial boundaries . Being a white living bimbo Fuck doll always ready to take BBCs is a very great and priceless privilege for any white faggot.
Would love to have your bbc here daddy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325_103509_Grindr.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325_103509_Grindr.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 29

True. And I would love to suck that cock, and then let you have me any way you wanted

Would you like to fuck me daddy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_124648_Grindr.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_124648_Grindr.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 18

On my knees begging

Back